Sad news

foxglove:
Sad news indeed. Ruby was tremendous fun and for years singlehandedly kept the chat room lively by welcoming newcomers and introducing topics for discussion, running or organising the quiz, and doing an awful lot behind the scenes for the site. She was opinionated and forthright, didn't suffer fools gladly and was a refreshingly vibrant presence. I was surprised when she died to find out she was only in her early 50s, as not only is that far too young to lose her, but she had such an air of authority and confidence that I had always assumed she was a venerable older lady - she certainly had cojones! Her heart was definitely in the right place and I for one found her flipping hilarious. I regret I never got to meet her in person, I think we would have got on. I won't say anything too cheesy as she'll just be laughing her socks off, wherever she is.
Lovely post Foxglove!

Katy was kind enough to send me a housewarming gift not more than 6 months ago, so to hear of this news came as a great shock to me.

Whilst we didn't speak as regularly as we did back when we both moderated for FF, we still used to catch up over skype once every couple of months and we'd chat about all sorts of things for hours!

I had been hoping to meet Katy at some point, we had always got on well and she was almost like a second mum to me! I know we would have had a great laugh together.

I will miss her and hope that her son who she adored is OK smiley
7 years

Fakers?

chubbyhoney wrote:....Or some male users get frustrated at the imbalance of male and female users and get the fantasy they want through messaging men and pretending to be female....

In my experience this is the reason for the vast majority of fake profiles on this site. Having been a moderator in the past and on this site as a member for many years I know what to look for now, but here are a few signs that the hot girl that messaged you is probably a guy....

- The 'girl' messaged you first out of the blue. Unless you're a super attractive guy this rarely happens.

- The 'girl' is very slim yet says she's a feedee. Yes everyone has to start somewhere of course, but in my experience genuine feedee's / gainers rarely join this site without already being at least a bit fat.

- The photos look very 'Facebook'. This means they probably are and are in fact stolen, quite often from one of the guys own real life female friends!

- The 'girl' is very loud on the site, i.e. loads of shouts, photos, comments etc. Real girls, especially new members to the site tend to be relatively quiet, but not always, so don't always rely on that one.

- The 'girl' doesn't want to talk about anything other than the fetish. Either they are super horny for you (score!) or more likely they are a guy (probably without his pants on.... haha).

- The 'girl' won't go on a webcam with you even though you've been talking for a long time or has remarkably few photos. Ask them for a random photo, e.g. tell her to hold a tin of baked beans in a picture. That's hard to fake.

- Their weight or size doesn't add up. E.g. they say they weigh 300lbs but wear a size 16 dress. This is a guy who doesn't know women's sizes well. A 300lb woman is never going to be wearing a size 16 dress!

That's most of the main ones covered I think. Also Google image search is your best friend. Use it whenever you are in doubt!

This site is also great for finding all social media profiles from an email address.

your_email@mail.com[/mail]]com.lullar.com/
9 years

Panning a europe trip!help?:)

Cat1969 wrote:... Bus is cheaper but goes mainly on freeways...
Motorways in Britain I will have you know!

Definitely recommend Brighton or for other places with good nightlife that are cheaper than London, try some of the Northern cities like Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool or Sheffield. Though I think the drinking culture in this country might shock you somewhat, we drink far more than many Americans, even college students!

Around London and the South East the public transport is excellent, far better than most American cities (other than perhaps New York) so you really don't need a car to explore. Definitely get weekly travelcards though for in and around London, they will save you lots of money and the ones specially for tourists usually come with loads of vouchers for many attractions. There is plenty of stuff to see and do in London that costs nothing though, and entry to many museums is free, though donations are the norm.

That being said I think it's nice to hire a car to get out into the countryside too. The South Downs, The New Forest, The Cotswolds, The Kent coast (Deal, Walmer, Sandwich (yes that's where the food name comes from) are all beautiful places I love to visit. Just practice your roundabouts, driving on the correct ( smiley ) side of the road and remember that you can't turn on a red signal! Also most cars in the UK are manual (stick shift) especially at the cheaper end of the rental market), so make sure you can drive one.
9 years

This or that

Hot definitely!

Chocolate or strawberry jam filled doughnuts?
9 years
12345   loading