Why im here...

Netherwulff wrote:
..... this just isn't what any of us signed up here for.

Going to post this here so those people that do this remember what this site is about:

Read that under the logo? "Fat-Positive Community".
Not "Fat-Humiliation Community".

The reason a lot of us are here is to make friends who share our own interests and preferences. Let's keep the site that way, please.

The thing is that plenty of people DO sign up for fat humiliation, name calling etc. It's not something I enjoy at all but lots of people here do genuinely like that sort of thing.

It's important to remember this is a fat fetish site first and foremost. Over the years the site has taken on more mainstream members who aren't necessarily into gaining etc, which is great, but those people should remember what the site is primarily about.

The problem you have is that the stupid horny men assume everyone wants to be called names, humiliated etc. I think if it happens just once learn to ignore it but if they do it again then sure report them.
9 years

Ff2 friends/relationships

Murphy wrote:
Where's the "arch-nemesis" option?
I am serious about this one - fantastic idea! smiley
9 years

All about that bass!!

Cool song! For some reason when I saw the thread I thought it was going to be this lol.....

Also awesome and food related, but a very very different song!
9 years

Sticking around (or not)!

LOL I left the site and I started this thread, d'oh! But to be fair I'd had my profile since 2008! I left recently because I'd resigned as a mod and just wanted all the related content mostly in terms of forum posts gone.

I also wanted to remove several 'friends' who were people I hadn't spoken to in years and the site sends that stupid 'I am no longer your friend' message when you remove them!

So starting fresh was the only way really. I was in two minds about using the same name, but I wanted old friends to be able to find me, so I decided to keep it.
9 years

Nothing more disheartening

From my past experiences in moderating the site, when a girl messaged a guy back saying 'thanks but no thanks', said guy would usually explode, demanding why, calling them all sorts of nasty names and worse!

The self entitled types that want supposedly want these sorts of replies usually never take it well when they do get them, so it's in everyone's best interests just to ignore messages!
9 years
345   loading