Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

bbwpuddles:
Oh I've 100% done it. We're divorcing now, but I overfed my mate for years. made sure he got double and triple portions. Would fill his plate for him and make it as calorie laden as possible. encourage him to go back for thirds and fourths and fifths, giggling when he needed his nightly bowl(s) of cereal. Stopped buying skim milk and moved onto whole. It's healthier, I would say with a smirk as I watched his waist line go up up up. I would buy him new pants and replace them without telling him, making sure he never felt like he was outgrowing anything. and anytime he'd comment negatively about his body, i'd ravish him making sure he felt strong and sexy.

Didn't last though.

Rufatyet2:
Ohhh this was sooo hot. Lucky guy

bbwpuddles:
He was lucky. He didn't realize it though. That's why we're separating.

Did he figure out you were fattening him up? And did that really contribute to him wanting to get separated?
1 year

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

FatAsButter:
The limitations are a big part of the drive to gain, for me. Like having to lift my belly into the bathroom sink so I can reach the window, otherwise it gets in the way because I've grown so large. I'm ten stone/140lb over my maximum healthy weight, so carrying around what is double the weight of an average person limits walking a lot but that just turns me on and I plan life around being inactive, eating and growing. I Iove literally not being able to get through gaps which are pretty big. Like not being able to walk a particular way because it has a kissing gate to stop cows getting through, but it stops me. It's not even like I could squeeze past - literally no chance at all. Being almost unable to reach to use my vibrator just makes sure I am really aroused. I don't like being teased over my weight, to me it's a choice I've made and an ongoing achievement rather than a weakness. In other people, videos of men and women really waddling about or just even struggling to leave their bed is really hot. I'd love to feed someone to 400+ lb and really push them into it, filling their belly to the max and doing weigh ins and measuring etc I'd really enjoy seeing them balloon out and get to the point of relying on me to cum because they couldn't reach past their fat.

This sounds like fun, I think the only way I would get so fat that I have to depend on someone else in that way, the other person would have to really enjoy it as well. But would be open to it.
2 years

Squashing-facesitting

carbqueenmegan:
i love to chest sit! i will do face sitting but only with partners, not just anyone. tbh i prefer chest sitting from a domination perspective anyway, you get to see their face turn red and the panic on their face is always pretty funny.

Not going to lie, it's a great feel. It's even better when the person doing the squashing likes it too.
3 years

Extreme obesity in literature

Maybe RL Stein was a closet FA
9 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

switchychic wrote:
I have always dreamed of being force fed until my belly was stuffed and stretched. Then a loving belly rub and cuddles after the feeding. The idea of my hair being grabbed and my face being shoved right into a creamy pie or cake positively gives me shivers of pleasure! smiley

Should we make this happen?
9 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

McKaty wrote:
I like being the fatty who gets fatter with my BFs help but I also kind of want something to grab onto and I want to see the evidence of all the good times and good food we've had on my man.

I think you just described the perfect way I'd want to enjoy this too.
9 years

Grossest movie you've ever seen

Lilo wrote:
Has anybody seen "120 Days of Sodom" (Salò) this is the nastiest, grossest movie I have ever watched

2nd place: Ichi the Killer

3rd place: Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

You're like the only other person I know who has actually seen that movie
9 years

Booze

Lilo wrote:
I love to drink, some of my favorite drinks are….
Gin and Tonic with a squeeze of lime (My drink of choice on a night out)
Vodka Tonic
Dry Martini
Tom Collins
Vodka with cranberry juice
Manhattan
White Russian
Piña Colada
Wine (any type)
Whiskey Sour

Nothing better then a G and T
9 years

Squashing

SilverRider wrote:
i absolutely loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove dis, which is strange because im not dom in any way at all.. I guess its not about that though

I have to say I love receiving it but it does not happen often. just every aspect of it.
9 years
12   loading