Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

AliceInWonderland wrote
I met a guy like that on here... just reading your post made me angry at him because he was exactly the same. Men can be so immature and weird...

Well it's not only men who exhibit behaviour some would call stupid & immature. I've been involved in a similar situation which went in a direction I never could have imagined. And the person who did it to me was a woman so it's probably best to say that people can be that way.

I'm not sure why people do these things. On one end of the spectrum we could say that it's because we're all human & prone to mistakes but on the other end there is the dark side of the cyberpath. Read this article & I think it may give you comfort to know others feel with you in these regards

ezinearticles.com/
13 years

New wiiware game - "eat! fat! fight!"

blitzkrieg wrote
katsujinken wrote
blitzkrieg wrote
This will most likely, if anything have a 98.8% chance of being Japan only.

Well it doesn't have an NA release date yet but it came out today in Europe.

My point exactly, when have you ever known a game to be released in Europe before the US?

It does happen from time to time
14 years

blitzkrieg wrote
This will most likely, if anything have a 98.8% chance of being Japan only.

Well it doesn't have an NA release date yet but it came out today in Europe.
14 years

hi everyone,
I thought some of you might be interested in checking out this game for Nintendo's Wiiware service called "Eat! Fat! FIGHT!" It's a sumo wrestling game where the player creates a male or female avatar and then works on becoming the Sumo champion by building their stats between fights through eating and weightgain. check out the trailer here...

14 years

Bbw adult mag in borderlands

Apparently there's also a two page spread inside, awesome! lol
14 years
12345   loading