Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

fattenmeupfeedee wrote
I love the idea of a thinner (not fat or chubby) girl getting fat, so I'd have to say I like them thin from the start/not fat. I think that's part of the fun! Watching a thin girl gain and gain until she's fat.

Yes that too, to see a thin girl gain weight and watching where she puts on the inches as she grows is definately part of the excitement.
14 years

Baywatch babe on weight gain

billedmeup wrote
Nicole Eggert is going to be trying to get back in shape on the new season of Celebrity Fit Club.

I don't understand celebrities like that. First they gain a bit of weight, then they become vocal about realistic body images and then they turn around and force themselves to slim down because they feel no one would want to see their work unless they look like every other celebrity. Why doesn't anyone in Hollywood understand that there is an untapped niche of people like us who like women with realistic bodies?
14 years

Humiliating or degrading talk as sensual foreplay

although I like to downplay the dom/sub aspects of feederism, I have to admit there's a certain appeal to the idea that I'd call a feedee terms which are nomally pejorative. Even though I want to meet a girl who wants to get fatter, it's even sexier when a girl feigns being embarassed about getting softer or growing out of their clothes
14 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I would have to say thin because as someone who enjoys seeing memebers of the opposite sex gain weight, a thinner starting point allows for a greater amount of time which that can continue before it has to stop out of health concerns.
14 years

Any video gamers

okapi wrote:
I was considering getting Mad World, but apparently it's only about six hourse long. Bit on the short side, might get it when it's cheaper.

Well the game is short but it's a brawler right, it's all about the replay value of finding new ways to massacre and rack up higher scores.
15 years
23456   loading