Bbws now illegal in japan

Hi everyone,
The Saturday June 14, 2008 Toronto Star has an article in its World section titled "A new waist management plan". This article talks about how measuring a person's waist will now be standard prodcedure during mandatory annual physical examinations in Jspan. "[For] Those exceeding the government limit - 33.5 inches for men and 35.4 inches for women ... the government will impose financial penalties."

I would like to know what you all think about this.

-B
15 years

Major league eating: the game

Hey everybody,
it's a gluttony simulation! "Major League Eating: The Game" is set to be released for the Nintendo Wii via its WiiWare channel on May 26th 2008. For those of you who want more information about it, here's the link to IGN's game profile page...

wii.ign.com/objects/142/14233895.html

-B
16 years

When did you start noticing that you like fat people?

I used to be obssessed with this Betty Boop cartoon where she got really fat. I'd watch it over and over again. Even from my earliest memories about noticing girls I quickly began to fantasize about them getting fat.
16 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Mine is Japanese. It means "the sword that gives life" & I took it from a philisophical text I like.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I'd have to say i prefer rolls. Although I certainly wouldn't throw a bbw with a round belly out of bed for eating crackers. ...in fact I'd probably get her something to put on those crackers and maybe some milk to wash it all down 0smiley
16 years
34567   loading