The rise of nancy henderson by ineeeda is gone

Surely someone saved a backup. Someone uploaded one to Reddit but the link is dead. Unable to get it via Google cache or Archive.org either.
2 years

Currently listening to

jessie ware - tough love

<3
9 years

My profile pic is crooked.....

Unfortunately this site is kind of finicky when it comes to uploading pictures. You just need to resize your pictures before uploading. A height of 640 seems to do the trick for me.
9 years

I don't get it.

How is that a double standard? Everyone is entitled to their personal preference of what they do or don't find attractive. Nobody is immune to that nor should anyone feel restricted to limit themselves in pursuing who they find attractive based purely on their own physical qualities. That'd be a bit silly, no? You'd assume of all places that'd be most apparent here.
9 years

Currently listening to

SilverRider wrote:
All the new Death from Above 1979. YES.

Was kind of disappointed with this on first listen tbh. Not as harsh/speed driven as I'd like it to be in comparison to You're A Woman/Heads Up which I suppose isn't a bad thing. Still fun as hell. Just wanted more JFK craziness.
9 years

Currently listening to

Sophie - Lemonade

judge me

Also, Ariana Grande - Break Free....i can't
9 years

Tumblr*

postnightbus.tumblr.com/

mostly just lurk but trying to get in to it.
9 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Maximum wrote:
This is a truly fantastic list, although I'd personally add Logan Lerman, his eyes are perfect.

A little too young looking but certainly some potential there.

ghoulfriend wrote:
also, waka flocka

Bless.
9 years

I secretly have the hots for..

This is my hypothetical, list of dude's I'd let take advantage of me in the event they tried to seduce me.

Cillian Murphy
James Franco
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
James Mcavoy
Michael Fassbender
Tom Hardy

Women, nobody really secretly. Maybe Maggie Gyllenhaal? I've got problems.
9 years
123   loading