Awkward conversations?

If you're putting in the effort to start a conversation/maintain a conversation thread and they're replying with nothing for you to reply off of then they're probably not in to you or they're probably not worth the effort at least in terms of compatibility. Just keep doing what you're doing. Both sides should be equally active in the conversation.
10 years

Fetlife anyone?

Mine is ssstation. Dropped the ball in keeping username consistency.
10 years

Favorite album of the year

foxglove wrote:
Obviously, My Bloody Valentine - m b v

Bless.

Kelela - CUT 4 ME (mixtape but whatevs)
10 years

The shy people?

I'm a bit of an introvert and I do feel like they tend to go hand in hand, but I know that's not always the case. I've always been a bit shy, but not awkwardly so. Generally I can handle myself well enough in social situations, I'm pretty adaptable. I'm always inside my head though, constantly making my checks in hopes that I'm appearing "normal". I've definitely gotten better about it as the years have gone by. I've just always had some self-esteem/confidence issues. Nothing wrong with being a little shy. You just have to live and realize that life goes on, regardless of what happens. It also helps to realize that most people feel the same way you do inside their own heads. Everyone is faking it for the most part and everyone has insecurities. It's so much better to just live now than end up with regrets, but I know that's easier said than done.
10 years

Quotes you like

"she got a big booty so i call her big booty."

- 2chainz

Amen.
10 years

Location shout outs part 2

Knoxville, TN

yeah....
10 years
123   loading