Pig farm

robin wrote:
My favorite fantasy is being a helper on a farm, and the farmer cooking me lunch for my hard work very day. Despite the labor intensive work and all of the calories I burn off, somehow with weight gain powder in the food and appetite stimulant pills in the water, I start to pack on the pounds. Work starts to get harder and harder as he gets me fatter and fatter without my knowledge, and I start doing less and less work to go to lunch earlier and eat longer each day. When I go home after being away for a month, my family's horrified at how much weight I've suddenly gained in so little time and comment on how my stomach enters the room seconds before I do. Once I go back to work, I end up getting fatter still to a point that the farmer can barely tell me apart from his pigs and I start to out weigh all of them.

I just really like the helplessness of that thought.

Sounds like a pretty fun scenario - although personally I'd feel a little nervous around a farmer that can't tell me apart from his pigs! You should try fleshing it out into a story!
9 years

Vore and feederism

This is a great thread smiley This seems like a pretty niche fetish, I'm glad I'm not the only one way into it!

Actually I wrote some relevant stories you guys might be into smiley fredherring.deviantart.com/ I'd post them on FF too, but I'm not sure if this site is entirely dolcett/vore friendly?

I'd love to hear if anyone else knows about other stories, websites, boards dedicated to this kind of stuff, or even what the proper term is? (Dolcett? Vore? There's so much of this stuff, but so little of it focuses on curvy gals or weight gain smiley )
10 years

Fetishes

Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
I have a really weird fetish (maybe weird is subjective) that sort of falls into BDSM. I'm really into cannibalism, not actually chowing down on my buddies but the idea of being treated as food. Don't know what I mean? Check out mukiskitchen.com. Hell, I think I'd be a tasty treat!

Ah, me too! I took a peek at your stories section and they're really good, you should try writing something on this topic!
10 years