Do girls want to see dick pics in bio

I've never underestood the whole idea of doing that, just flashing it around willy nilly (pun intended).

Like is consent REALLY that difficult!?
1 year

Video game worlds you'd love to live in

Skyrim would be number one, with the world from the Dishonored series a close second (so long as I could be one of those with the Outsider's Mark!).
1 year

Person you would love to feed/see fat

Lily Collins would be nice I'd think.

Probably starts off not noticing it (or being in denial) but eventually coming around to flaunt it.
3 years

Adult breast feeding

aussiebella21:
I'm a 45yo bbw who has just discovered I have an ANR fettish. I am currently dry feeding, but would love to induce lactation. I need a willing suckler, who is available daily and can come to me due to time constraints. I would love to be able to produce milk for an interested man. Sydney Australia

Damn, that doesn't sound half tempting!
3 years

Stages of getting fat (body types)

Yeah probably a 4-5 for me
3 years

A glimpse into the life of content poster

CatCatCurves:
I must start by saying that I truly appreciate this platform and most of the people around here.
Over the past 3 years I have made some amazing friends and connections ❤

But I do want to give a bit of an insight into what it's like posting content here and consequently chatting on other apps.

You can get several dozens of messages per day. Some can be really nice, genuine and intriguing. Some can be rude, demanding, boring, sad or in the worst case depressed or even suicidal.

I would sincerely hope that we would all appreciate great content and remember that people posting here are a)human beings, not objects smileyhere for their own enjoyment not as your personal servant c)have their own life and other commitments as well

This should be about sharing a common interest and enjoying it on both sides. And if you want more, ask about it politely. If the answer is no, then no means no. Checking the person's profile will also usually give a good idea of what they are into/looking for and what not.

Lots of love,
CatCatCurves
XOXO

Well said, it's a pity that too many people seem to lack basic decency in their interactions...
3 years

Looking to make a new weight goal...thoughts?

As others have already said, start small with only a few pounds to see if you think it really is for you. Don't want to dive straight in off the deep end and realize you don't really want to do it!
3 years

Relationship advice

Looking at others when he's right next to you is quite a big no-no in my book, especially if he knows how it's making you feel.
4 years

Fattening a celebrity...

Rachael McAdams, Chloe Grace Moretz, Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick and Ellen Page would be my top five.

Honourable mentions to Margot Robbie, Rose Byrne and Hailee Steinfeld.
5 years