We have to make feederism more popular

you cannot evangelize a niche fetish lol
2 years

Casual hookups as a ssbbw

Fetlife, tinder
3 years

Can i get an "amen"?

“10, 20, 30 thousand dollars”

You’d think if you’d sank such an exorbitant amount of money into somebody that you’d remember the actual figure.

Sounds fake, but ok
4 years

Anyone been badly burned on feabie?

i haven’t been “burned” by feabie but i don’t care for it on a personal level. it’s not a place where i feel like i am around people who have my same interests, it mostly feels like constant drama and young people looking for a lot of attention...which is fine and all, but not really what i want out of the site for myself. i would love to use it as a dating site or to meet new people but in my area but it’s all a bunch of college kids and while i am only 30, i am not interested in that.

i have a profile which i think just has the links to my clip site. i don’t really care about feabie.
4 years

Fla feedee looking for the real thing

hi all,

central florida area feedee looking for the whole shebang, an actual romantic relationship w somebody who shares my kink. i am not looking to role play, hook up, or chit chat with somebody for long periods of time with no intention of meeting up and doing the real life thing.

me: 30, polyamorous, feedee, lover of paranormal/spooky/creepy stuff & true crime, animals, podcasts, hip hop, anime, rewatching buffy from start to finish for the hundredth time. silly and sardonic.

you: 28+( sorry, firm on this one), polyamorous, a feeder (not looking for mutual gainers, again, my apologies), kind, funny, respectful, and genuinely interested in the same things i am looking for both romantically and practically

i don’t want to talk incessantly about sex or the fetish. i would love to really get to know somebody and for somebody to get to know me and see if we click before diving into this stuff. it’s a serious turn off that will result in me declining further contact so please, don’t waste your time here if you’re not seeking what i am seeking. thanks & hope everyone finds what they are looking for
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed in real life.
Yes

2. Ate myself to sleep
Yes

3. Had sex while being fed
yes

4. Stolen food because your a piggy
off of a stranger’s plate in a restaurant

5. Been called fat in public?
Yes

6. Had a stranger poke your belly
theyd quickly lose that finger

7. Been fatter than Your current weight
Yes

8. Ripped clothes or popped buttons
Yes

9. Broken furniture
yes

10. Seen an actual pig, and turned on by its round, hanging belly?
No

11. Fantasies about Immobility
Yes

12. Ate until you almost threw up.
*threw up

13. Got stuck somewhere because of your size
yes

14. Posted Nudes of yourself online
Yes

15. Been fed online
Yes

16. Been told to lose weight by family
Yes

17. Had a partner who worshipped your fat
Yes

18. Rubbed my belly in public
Yes

19. Been called a pig
Yes

20. Been measured or weighed by someone
Yes

21 Been in a gaining competition
No
4 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

desperation to engage in their fetish in a way that is tangible. it can be difficult finding a partner who is a good fit and the real deal.
4 years
12345   loading