Stories with a male character being fattened against their will

Here are a few that come to mind...

Premature E"fat"ulation (Fantasy Feeder)
Buried Alive (Fantasy Feeder)
The Wicked Stepmother: Fattening Jack to the End (Fantasy Feeder)
A Pig with Special Needs (Fantasy Feeder)
The Witch (Fantasy Feeder)
The Witch - A Short Story (Fantasy Feeder)
The Witch Makes Him Obese (Fantasy Feeder)
Blackmail Never Tasted So Sweet (Fantasy Feeder)
Hansel and Gretel (Fantasy Feeder)
Being Her Property (Fantasy Feeder)
You're Filling Out Nicely Pig (Fantasy Feeder)
Creamery Gold (Dimensions Magazine)
A Sizeable Mariage (Dimensions Magazine)
Torture from El (Dimensions Magazine)
Wanted:Female Feeder (Dimensions Magazine)
From Arrogant Pig, To Just Pig (Dimensions Magazine)
Death Feederism (Deviant Art)

What others can you think of?
2 years

My favorites

I (and others) have already "liked" a LOT of content on Fantasy Feeder. It would make things much easier for users if "liked" content was added to My Favorites, not just to easily find old content, but also to show appreciation to those who submit great content and have their content added to My Favorites with a single click.
2 years

A possible problem with profiles

A couple of times after receiving a message from someone, I've clicked on the message to read it and tried to view their profile, and for both, I'm told "No items found." As I type this, the latest sender has the green online dot, so I don't think she left the site.
2 years

Character gaining weight

Please keep this old phrasing in the search options. I have noticed that you are replacing it with "the main character." This change is problematic because the character gaining weight is not always the main character, especially when stories are written in the first person. I foresee this causing a lot of confusion and making it difficult for people to find the type of story they want. In some cases, search results will show stories with the feedee not being of the desired gender.
2 years

The rise of nancy henderson by ineeeda is gone

I have that story backed up. I just uploaded it to Google Drive, so if you want access, just give me your email address.
2 years

Staying calm

How do you stay calm while you're waiting for your favorite stories to be updated?
3 years

Coming out

My family also only knows I like overweight women. I can't see weight-gain kinks being accepted.
3 years

Coming out

Who's come out to their family about their kink, and how did they react?
3 years

Life changes

Feedee/gainers: How has your life changed after you've grown?
3 years
12345   loading