Freakiness

I never felt like a freak for being an FA and having feeder tendencies, even though I know my desires were not common. Though, after reading a book a few years ago in which a character describes how he feels like a freak or abnormal for his unusual desires, it occurred to me that those labels could be applied to me.

I guess I do sometimes think of myself in those terms now, but not in a negative way, unlike the character in the book.

I'm interested to here how others have come to terms with their less-than-common desires. Have you always been okay with it, or not?
11 years

What i love about bbw faces.

bbwildrose wrote:
JulesTeak wrote:
softgirl wrote:
From the people I've seen, I think lots of fat ladies with lovely plump faces age really well too!

Yeah - like Dawn French and Ruth Jones look older now they lost weight

Fat fills out wrinkles smiley

Agreed
12 years

Girls...

Raise your hand if you're into RP! (pressing 'Y' will do smiley)
12 years

What i love about bbw faces.

...the roundness, two plump checks, a thick double chin and the overall softness smiley
12 years

Would i look good fat?

My Dad is quite obese, but I am thin. I sometimes wonder what I would look if I were his size. If I had a m***ive gut and moobs, a big double chin, round face and chubby cheeks, thick fat arms and sausage fingers. Have a look at my pics and tell me what you think...
12 years

Are you on facebook?

Mine is Daniel Louis Sapphire. I'm always interested in meeting new people, so long as they talk. When you add me let me know you're from FF, so that I know who you are. smiley
12 years

I'm looking for...

Pics or vids of BHM with skinny FFA. Can anyone help?
13 years

Do any of you ffas fantasize about having man who is so big he needs help taking care of himself

IS2ChubbyBoys wrote
Of course, one has to think about all the trouble a immobile person has to go through their life.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but the beauty of fantasy is that you can ignore the realty of it.

My fantasies of being in the state are very much just a fantasy for the reason you've mentioned.
13 years

Fantasize about a man who is so big he needs help taking care of himself or is even immobile?

I know some of the threads are on similar topics, but I'm after answers to this specifically. Thanks.
13 years
45678   loading