My first non-holiday stuffing

Great photos! You really do look pregnant there. Must have been interesting waddling around with that belly afterwards!
9 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

natalieluvsunicorns wrote:
That my belly button pops out and I can see stretch marks appearing. I would do it all standing up. When I was that stuffed, I would try to sit, but I wouldn't be able to. My belly would prevent me from bending. I would cry for help, and my feeder would come and rub my belly. I would tell her how much it hurt and my belly would gurgle in agreement. My feeder wouldn't care though. She would shove more food into my mouth. I would moan in agonny as my belly somehow stretched even bigger. my feeder would get down and rub my belly. I would try to walk over to my bed, but I would fall, bellydown, onto the floor. When I fall, a massive gurgling would happen in my stomach and I would belch the longest and loudest in my life. I would sit there, rolling like a turtle, until my feeder came and helped me up. He would help me to the bed and push me on it. I would lie under the weight of my belly and try to keep breathing. It would be difficult, but I would somehow manage. My feeder would then climb on top of my belly, pushing another, somehow larger and longer, belch out of me. I would keep burping until the sweeling in my belly went down a bit, and then my feeder would get the coke and mentos...
That is amazing. I would love a girl who wanted that done to her! (or done to myself)
11 years

Male inflation

Sounds like a very interesting thing to do smiley
11 years

Any guy like giving belly rubs

That sounds amazing thickmama, nothing like a cute girl with a big swollen ball belly
11 years

I want to bloat so big that...

That sounds very awesome, I hope it happens for you. Nothing like a slender girl with a massive round stuffed belly
12 years

Does anyone have a pregnancy belly fetish?

Girls with round pregnant looking bellies, especially after a big feed, look very hot in my books smiley
13 years

Art stuff from small stuff

Very cool drawings. Love seeing, in both real life and cartoons, girls stuffed silly, with swollen bellies. Keep up the great work!
13 years
12345   loading