The pregnant lifestyle for those not actually pregnant

- What is your reaction when you see a women of any age who appears to be pregnant AND is wearing maternity clothes ?

I love the look of a lady with a nice round belly, and always find it a pleasurable look, and occasionally sexy, but I try not to stare too long.

- How important is it to you to know for sure if she is actually pregnant?

Not really important. Even if it is a food baby, as long as her belly is round and sticks out, it is all good.

- Would you actually ask her ?

No, unless she is a friend or a partner of a friend.

- If she says " Yes ", what would you say next, to explain why you asked?

Just ask her how far along she is, when she is due and what gender of baby she is having.

- If she were to say " No, I'm not actually pregnant, I just feel more comfortable wearing maternity clothing ", would you think that she is " perpetuating a deception " , or " violating the motherhood trust " ?

I'd think that is cool, I don't find it offensive.

- What would you say to her to explain why you asked about an apparent but not actual pregnancy ?

Unless she asked, I wouldn't really say anything about why I asked her in the first place.

- What is your reaction to seeing teen-age girls, or younger girls wearing maternity styled clothing like baby-doll tops, even though they are obviously not pregnant ?

In most cases the girl is fat, and that's life I guess.

- What is your reaction to seeing an older adult woman, who is obviously not pregnant, wearing actual maternity clothes ?

I think it would be pretty hot. Depends on the clothing I guess. If it shows off her belly nicely, then yes, I think it is cool.

- Should a plus-sized woman wear maternity clothes, or wear only plus-sized clothing ?

They should wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

- For women who wear maternity clothes but are not actually pregnant, do you feel that somehow they think that they are supposedly " special " or " trying to 'act' privileged " ?

Nope, I guess they feel comfortable in that clothing, or in an extreme view, have a fetish and love wearing maternity wear.

- Would you shop at Motherhood Maternity mall stores, even though you are not pregnant ? How would you address the sales staff, who ask you about yourself and when you are due ?

Since I am male, these questions don't really fit me, even though I don't mind the idea of male pregnancy.

Hope this helps smiley
13 years

Pregnant thoughts today

I have chatted with a few females who like the idea of dressing up pregnant, or stuffing their bellies to look pregnant, but are uninterested or ready for pregnancy. Good to see there is another girl out there who is interested smiley
13 years

Gaining guide for beginners: stomach strech

Darkblue1945 wrote
Finding something that tastes good definitely helps. Especially when you're just starting out. One thing that I like to do sometimes is get some instant mashed potato mix. It expands ALOT in your belly if you undercook it, or don't cook it at all. I usually pour about 3 cups into a bowl, pour water over it until it gets soft and edible, then I eat it and down a pint or so of water. It expands so quickly that I can actually feel myself getting fuller. It'll swell until I feel like I'm just about ready to burst! My belly is pretty stretched out and I can hold a pretty big amount, so if this is your first time, I definitely would suggest the whole 3 cups. Maybe one cup for starters. It will expand a lot more than you expect, so be careful.

It also helps to have some seasoning. The potato taste is pretty strong, and the whole lump is really dense. You have to really want it to eat the whole thing. But I've actually had some success making it taste pretty good using garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper.
I have also used just over one cup and got a great belly from it. I found this great for liquid bloating, as the potato mash soaks up the water, making you not want to pee
13 years

Art stuff from small stuff

Awesome drawings, can't wait to see more! smiley
14 years

Pregnant

YourBrand123 wrote
I just posted a pic of me dressed like I was pregnant smiley
You look amazing in that photo YB smiley
14 years

Liquid bloating.

You can swell safely with water. Probably best to add in something, like a raspberry flavouring or pour some Gatorade into the water.
14 years
12345   loading