Coke and mentos

brenda wrote
hey...

I know this thread is like old but I had a question about this particular topic and was just about to open a new thread about this.

I did do this method and my belly did get bigger. What really heppens though? Is it the main stomach or the intestines that inflate? And does it really make room for more food to fit in your belly?smiley
All that happens is a by-product of coke and mentos is a harmless gas which swells your stomach. You'll feel full, and need to burp, as if you have had a lot of soda.

It wont increase the capacity of your belly really, nor make more room. I found the mentos/coke only made me as big as the last time I had a food or drink bloat.
14 years

Introducing myself, and a question,

Welcome to the site ACG. I am a big fan of your Myspace page smiley

I agree with the pasta idea. Also keep some antiacids around, and have a couple after a big binge
14 years

Belly slapping/spanking

I'd love to try it, maybe even whips smiley
15 years

Pregnant

pregfeeder wrote:
Speaking of pregnant...did all of you pregnancy lovers notice who's expecting??? One of the hottest women on this site....KREME! smiley I can't wait to see how big she gets!!!
She was amazing before she got pregnant, and seeing her getting a big round firm belly is brilliant. Too bad people are voting down her photos
15 years

My problem...

Sometimes happens with me. Antiacids help, and just taking a rest between servings.
15 years

Coke and mentos

Lakii wrote:
I tried this a few times and never worked. Maybe my belly is not stretched enough?

When I did it too much it hurt.
I had no real success. I have found with some bloating/inflation methods, some work on some people, and not on others.
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

I love big belly rubs, or any interaction with my belly. Or other's belly smiley
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

I love big belly rubs, or any interaction with my belly. Or other's belly smiley
15 years

Xmas is coming, shelley is getting fat

Mmm, chubby girl getting fatter! Go for it!
15 years
23456   loading