Extreme size contrast?

The size contrast is a big turn-on for me. I wrote a story about it, called "Who's got the Fattest Husband?". I'm about 80lbs heavier than my wife, and I'm looking to gain another 20lbs in the next few weeks.
10 years

Your quickest gains?

That's an unbelievable transformation. 125lbs of fat in less than a year? How much bigger are you going to get?
10 years

Gaining and lifting

I've decided to "bulk up" to over 252lbs. I want it to be all muscle, but I'm good with some fat. I actually want to get to 280lbs in the end, which is definitely going to involve getting pretty fat, but I really want to experience that much size and weight.
10 years

Just how fat are you?

I'm 5'10" and about 240lbs, although it's mostly muscle. I have a 37" waist and a 50" chest. I love gaining bulk and I'm looking to get to 280lbs, but eating only healthy food and increasing my muscle bulk as well as fat. 280lbs would give me a BMI of just over 40, which would be morbid obesity, technically, although I probably still wouldn't be all that fat.
10 years

Goal weight?

My short-term goal is 252lbs, but ultimately I'd love to beat 280lbs. In my fantasy world, I'll be about 600lbs, but that's another matter.
10 years

Best witnessed weight gain?

A sweet, middle-aged Asian woman who owns a fast food place where I used to go was probably about 160lbs when I first knew her, and over the course of about 2 years she must have put on about 80lbs. Quite an amazing weight gain. She must have been eating a lot of her own chips.
10 years

Tiny & edie: fat man's pants

I like it: simple but effective. I'd like to look like him.
10 years

Extreme obesity while mobile?

To me, the fun of being huge would be in the feeling of waddling about and squeezing through doorways and into chairs. If I were too big to walk, I would not enjoy my bulk nearly so much.
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm interested in gaining weight, although it's mainly a fantasy for me. I love the idea of getting bigger and bigger and I would love to weigh in excess of 400lbs, but I worry about negative health effects. I also relish the idea of a (female) feeder helping me to bulk up to a huge size.
In reality, I weigh about 240lbs and I use bodybuilding to make myself bigger in a healthy way.
10 years
123   loading