Feedee frustrations

I'm a feeder, but I have the same problem. It NEVER works out, no matter what guys say in chat to get your attention. I'm almost ready to leave again, it's a sad situation. I understand what it's like to desire a relationship in a world full of people looking to chat, disappear, and come back when they're horny again.
9 years

Female feeders

Sick of every potential feedee relationship crashing and burning for the same reasons over and over again.
9 years

Mainstream ffas

Wow, that's great. Yeah, totally, gorgeous Anna Faris, Chris Pratt's wife is an FA. He's said publicly "my wife prefers me fat, she'd lock me in a room and make me eat KFC all day if she had her way". LOL
9 years

Encouraging submission?

I have a great feedee who is fantastic about eating everything I suggest (and more).

But...he's just not a submissive person. He's also not at all embarrassed by his weight or his size, and teasing doesn't particularly appeal to him. He's got a lot of confidence in himself and a decent size ego in fact. I know that's not exactly a bad attribute in a person, but submissiveness is a really necessary component of this fetish for me.

He's more than willing to try, and even suggested I post here. Any ideas of how I could help him be more so?
9 years

Humilating men by feminizing

"They become more tearful like real girls and can only be consoled with a chocolate bar."

LMAO, you're hilarious.
9 years

Realities.

You definitely have a point. The fetish itself is not the problem, that's the easy part. It's that it's a sexual fantasy for most of us, though I have honestly met people for whom it was not, they had no interest in sex, just the food part.

For someone like me, I think about this fetish, I think about a sexual relationship, and first of all, most of the people I meet and like seem to be quite far away. Second, I'm not the type to pursue sex with strangers, I would be wanting a romantic relationship and love. THAT'S very complicated, and has to do with chemistry, personality, and a million other things. This isn't everyone, it's just my own personal perspective.

If it was only the fetish, that's simple. Making the right guy the size of Wisconsin is the easy part. smiley Relationships are as tough as they ever were. And you're limiting yourself to the people on this site, and often, just to the people online at the same time you are -- like 100 people? Think about it -- you had 7 billion to choose from and couldn't find anyone, now you're limiting yourself to 100, is it any surprise you can't find anyone? And this fetish goes so hard against everything society tells you to be, people change their minds or just flake out all the time. It's tough. Okay, that's my personal rant. smiley
9 years

Stretch marks on men

I like them, they go with the territory. smiley
9 years

Vore and feederism

I can kind of get into this occasionally, the idea of fattening up a guy for slaughter, testing him, making sure his "meat is getting marbled", LOL, weigh him and measure him, it's part of being a "piggie", no actual blood and guts fantasies, that's over the top.
9 years

Guys with bubble butts

Wow, guys, in a word...thank you. I guess that's two words.
9 years
12345   loading