Celebrity feedists/fas

Wow, I just posted a vid about this, thanks for including that link. He's totally hot, for both being goofy and chubby.
9 years

Fellow ffa's, check this out

Don't know if we can post links or not, but my fellow FFA's gotta check out this vid and drool over Chris Pratt. Who knew about Anna Faris?!

9 years

My boytoy agreed to let me

Wow, that's great material, VL.
9 years

Girls on moobs

Not my fave thing, but they go with the territory. I don't think you could like big guys and refuse to have anything to do with moobs. smiley
10 years

Can't get enough teasing?

I love to tease others (never loved teasing of any kind myself, hmmm). There's always a limit though for a person, some people like to be embarrassed/dominated and some people like a little and some not at all. Teasing is always a bit sadistic even if you care for or even love the person you're teasing. It's fun though! And very hard not to. I immediately want to tease an adorable porker. That's what the cuties are there for. smiley Just gotta make sure you're on the same page.
10 years

You know you like bhm when...

I would like to think ice cream helps. smiley
10 years

Question for ffa- body type

I do like stretch marks. They're just proof a person gained really fast, so they're hot in their own way. Angry red lines just need some lotion. And kisses. I don't know about other girls, but I bet many like them.
10 years

Question for ffa- body type

It's very, very rare for a man to have a pear shape. I think it's a hormonal thing. But I for one do love big thighs and bottom, which is pear shaped to some extent. smiley
10 years
2345   loading