Question for the girls on here

ThisIsBananas wrote:
no one owes you one.

Ohmigosh, THIS.
9 years

Question for the girls on here

Hi there! I'm almost sorry to say that I'm one of those that really don't reply to private messaging. Of course, everyone is going to have different reasons, but I don't respond when the message only says "Hi, read your profile, care to chat?"
Like, no. Not even going to bother. Or it will ask if I want to fatten someone, when I have never indicated that that's the role I like playing. Or they ask if I want to wrestle, despite explicitly stating that I don't in my profile (one of the hazards of being a girl who is both tall and fat) (seriously, why does this keep coming up guys?).
I know that the courteous thing to do would be to reply with a "no, I'm not interested". But most messages seem to have so little thought put into them, that I feel like I shouldn't have to put thought into a response.
Also, being in a relationship (also in my profile), I'm kind of annoyed when I get messages asking for feeding activities/wrestling/etc.

So, my tips for a guy like you:

1. Actually read what she says about herself (if you don't already do this)

2. Be thoughtful (funny helps of course) (say more than "hey, saw ur pics, ur hot, wanna chat? heres my kick...)

3. Don't worry about being big enough. The people on this site are into a huge range of body types, and many of those preferences are flexible smiley

I hope I was helpful, you seem like a nice guy. Part of the problem is, there are creeps on here who do bother girls to the point that I groan when I see that I have a new message.
9 years

College weight gain

During those 4 years, I unintentionally gained around a hundred pounds. I was about 300 when I graduated high school.. whoops smiley
9 years

Unintentionally relationships

AskDrFeeder wrote:
Princess Awesome wrote:
Actually, in America at least, it's not just unprofessional, it's unethical to give advice in any way. They could actually lose their license.

No, they can give advice. Some therapists might subscribe to some school of psychology that does restrict them from giving advice, but there is no such legal restriction. Or if there is, it's well hidden (google unethical therapist). And honored mainly in the breach, at least based most on the therapists I'm aware of!

I'm sticking to my guns on this. Advice giving is not explicitly addressed in the ACA code of ethics, but it can lead to some pretty big issues that will harm the therapeutic relationship. The common practice is to instruct counseling students to stay away from giving advice or personal opinions. I'm open to a full discussion of this, but I'm not sure this is the place.
9 years

Unintentionally relationships

Murphy wrote:

That's not unprofessional, that's what a good therapist would do. Find another therapist.

Actually, in America at least, it's not just unprofessional, it's unethical to give advice in any way. They could actually lose their license.
9 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I'd always thought of myself as a subbie, but lately, some Domme fantasies have been popping up. So I guess I would call myself a switch with a preference for submission. I'm glad my guy is flexible smiley
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

I don't know what this post was originally about, but my experience with the DD/lg lifestyle and Feederism is this:

Best thing ever.

I love rubbing on my Daddy's fat belly, and I love when he grabs hold of one of my (many) rolls, and he tells me he wants to make me fatter. It's so very yummy smiley
And my Daddy is of the more gentle variety, meaning I get absolutely spoiled (there's always chocolate around!) smiley

These two kinks are naturals together smiley
9 years

How you know you're a fatty :)

You know you're a fatty when you have to replace all of your jeans because your thighs have rubbed holes in them (the chub rub!)

You know you're a fatty when your boyfriend asks you if you would rather drive a scooter than walk around at an outdoor convention.

You know you're a fatty when that same boyfriend uses your rolls to warm his hands when they're cold.

*this is fun! smiley *

You know you're a fatty when you get stuck in an elevator in an old building and continue to use that same elevator, instead of taking the stairs!

You know you're a fatty when you're painting your toenails and you can barely reach them with the polish.

You know you're a fatty when your bed has a permanent depression.

You know you're a fatty when you could lose half your body weight and still be considered "morbidly obese" by the medical community smiley
9 years

Northeast ohio meet up?

You guys, is this really going to happen sometime? Because I'm a bored big girl and I want to go to a fatty party!
9 years

Favorite piece of clothing?

I'm most comfortable in my birthday suit, but when I have to go into the real world, a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and my havaianas (flip-flops). Fav piece of clothing would definitely have to be my Batman underoos.smiley
10 years
123   loading