You ever feel this way about gaining

ashlee:
I sooo relate to this. I often have times where it hits me just how much I've gained. I will go to put on an old favorite outfit and start to do an activity that used to be easy (painting toenails, anyone?), and I realize how much I've let myself go. I will freak out. Start plotting my return to skinniness. All that.

But at the end of the day, I've come to terms with the new me. Freak outs aside, this is who I am. I love food and I love what is happening to my body.

But here's where it gets kind of weird for me… I have these times that are both embarrassing and exciting, times where I am ashamed and aroused by it. I will be out with friends and something will draw attention to my weight or my eating. In the same moment, I question my decision to do this AND feel reassured that I am so into this. Not sure if this makes any sense at all.

Is really usual this feeling. But more u gain, more time fly with your new fat body and more you will become usual for you and for others seeing the new 'you'. So just enjoy it, because stopping it will become really difficult and above all...why doing it when it s so attractive being full and big?
4 years

Fat gelato woman

I add also that artisan ice cream in south Italy is a lot different from the rest of Italy and Europe. It s not paid by the numbers of scoop. So usually is bigger
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

Want that my fantasies become real...and working about It. There is some darker than It?
5 years

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

bontaque:
Just curious because I just received a string of unwanted messages which slowly got worse as I tried to get them to stop. Before I blocked the person responsible, they acted as if it was my fault for being in a website like this when I didn't want gross messages like "you look like a virgin" sent to me with no context.

Obviously that single message didn't bother me that much, it was the entire string and the person's insistence that I was a terrible person.

Am I wrong? Because until now I've had no problem with people assuming I'm only here for them to send gross things to. Are there any other users out there just looking for discussion and friendship?

U are not wrong. But when some nice and, why not, sexy girl arrive in a community like this u ll receive some many bad messages that u ll not have the patience for knowing the Good and nice people that are here, and that likes all' sexual and non sexual things related with FF.
Nick
5 years

Living with your feeder

it's seems u are going to have a really fattening time!
5 years

Another difference...what do u think?

my first before ...after...what do u think?
6 years

Can anyone recommend a story?

nikola090:
www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php

this is my favourite...all things I like

nycfeedress:
The writing is definitely good. I don't care for plots in which there is an explicit agreement for someone to gain weight. Dunno why, it has to be either against the person's will or at the least unintentional on the gainer's part. Something about willingness really takes away from it fo
r me because I'm a twisted bitch

True, but here it's a deal where the man don t want to gain, he s sure to have all under control.....then the things go bad for him.....and he become addicted and humiliated
6 years

Submit to you

Just my thought from a man perspective
6 years

Year long weight control contract with a feedee

I agree, on a contract a consequence for the feeder is something more and make the contract more...sexy...on a relationship
6 years
34567   loading