Being polite does it work?

I agree with your considerations, Uber
11 years

Maybe I must explain me better.
i'm not writing here for crying for not receveing messages. I write something when I find someone interesting for talking, and not only I'm polite, but also it's natural for me saying some more than 'hello'. That's sure.
But my consideration starts observing the quantity of people that come into FF, post some pics, stay some weeks and then disappear. Could be for many reasons, for personal reasons...but I think it depends also by the quality and the quantity of messages that 'she' can receives. An incentive to go away.
I'm not writing for helping any cause, but observing some usual situations
11 years

Speaking for me, so many times, I try to start a conversation or messaging only because maybe I like the way the person presents herself or only talking about fat lifestyle and no answer, only 2 words when it's good.
In a lot of profiles girls says that like talking and not receveing short and trite messages,that talk only with people that have pics,etc... but it seems that being polite doesn't work.
Maybe it's because when a girl post some pics, receive a lot of messages...on this amount there is always some wrong person that is so rude that the girl after some weeks go away from this world, could be a reason.
It's a general consideration
11 years

Ill rather be skinny then.....

it's what happens when a girl posts some pics. Receiving lot of messages...there is always something wrong, and most of people go away from here.
So, speaking for me, so many times, I try to start a conversation or messaging only because maybe I like the way the person present herself or only talking about fat lifestyle and no answer, only 2 words when it's good.
In a lot of profiles girls says that like talking and not receveing short and trite messsages, but it seems that being polite doesn't work. Uff.
11 years

Who are you crushing on?

noone crush noone anymore????
11 years

I wonder...

no one see me, no one comment me, even when I post picture....i'd like much more!
11 years

Say something nice ...

I don't like the person above me! eheh...I'm joking!
11 years

Bbw's as girlfriends.........

I admit that NOW I'm ready to admit my fetish and dating big girls...but only if they like this world, not the gaining side...they like being big. But I admit that the first years I discovered this world I never think I could change my tastes
11 years

Say something nice ...

she is sweety as honey!
11 years