A question for the men

I've always a natural thin boy and think it's very difficult for me putting weight, but one of my latest fantasies is the influence that a big girl can have on my body
11 years

Say something nice ...

like her clock necklace!
11 years

Say something nice ...

wonderful round belly..have already said???
11 years

Say something nice ...

like her interests!
11 years

Say something nice ...

lives in another country full of beauties...
and she is so creative that makes her so interesting smiley
11 years

Say something nice ...

live in a country with the best beauties I've seen in my life!
11 years

Currently listening to?

Spandau Ballet - Through the barricades...
11 years

Say something nice ...

the queen of FF!
11 years

Ff's impact on you?

1Dan001 wrote:
I have actively added to the site for a couple years now.
Honestly this site made me really comfortable about my feelings.
I am so much happier knowing that this IS normal.

There a men & women out there who prefer having more of eachother to love! So cool.

I am at a stage however now, where for a couple of weeks actually I am wondering, 'have I soaked up everything I have wanted and even needed from this site?'

I don't know if others ever feel it, but now I am so comfortable with all this. I know it's a normal list to like bigger bodies and for many to want a bigger body.
BUT I almost feel like I torment myself now thinking that I could actually make a relationship happen. Logistically it is so hard.
Not only distance but even just the way messages work.
Not sure if people even get your message
And of course, never sure of others intentions or their own stage of life / acceptance.

So in summary, I have and will always love this site, but I do sometimes feel I may now have utilized it for everything I needed to be me and am now that more complete person.
Perhaps when it comes to meeting someone however, I may just have to wait on fate smiley

I agree every word
11 years