Any new years resolutions

I made a resolution in 2001 that I would never do another new year's resolution. If I would do one, I'm sure it would involve Skyrim in some way lol.
12 years

Advice needed please

Wow this is just as I had figured it out by myself. Nice to know my own crazy scientist theories have some real science backing lol

This also explains why dieting is the best way to get really fat if your body naturally gravitates to a larger size: dieting slows down the metabolism and when you inevitably quit the diet at some point, your body will absorb calories like crazy.
12 years

Favorite djs

All time fave DJ: Kenny Dope. Not really electronica, but here's one of the best DJ sets I've heard so far: soundcloud.com/kenny-dope/sets/kenny-dope-dj-sets/
12 years

Songs to add to my party list

Amazing selections here..I'll throw in some trustworthy tunes from my years as a dj (loooong time ago):

Dee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
&ob=av3n

The Bucketheads - The Bomb

Jackson Sisters - I believe In Miracles

Klatsch! - God Save The Queer

Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions

Todd Terry - Keep On Jumping (Rhythm Masters Remix)

Yeah..I love 90's classic house sounds.
12 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

I'll stick with english lit. books I'm reading atm.

1) Surface Detail by Iain M Banks
2) Maps in Mirror, a collection of short stories by Orson Scott Card

Yeah, I'm a sci-fi dork. Everyone should read Ender's Game ^^ and I noticed someone reading Hunter S Thompson..I've meant to because one of my fave movies ever (Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas) is apparently based on his book?

Neil Gaiman is amazing too. I've been ordering the Sandman books one by one from Amazon, amazing art and superb stories.
13 years

Feederism on television

Butterine wrote
It's more of a movie, I guess, but the version of Charlotte's Web that came out in the 70's has the cutest scene with Templeton the rat stuffing himself on carnival food.

Part of the reason why I love that movie oh-so-much. smiley

OMG! I saw this as a child and it's been hunting me ever since! I never had no idea what movie it was, but I remember the scene very well.

Thanks so much for filling this gap in my sexual fetish history book smiley

-Sev
14 years

Your star sign

All the way Taurus here smiley

Yeah, I'm VERY stubborn lol.
14 years
12345   loading