What's your personality type?

Could someone post a link to the full, assumingly more accurate test?

Thanks.
14 years

Being ashamed of being an fa

I understand your position Bunter. Not familiar with the background in this, but in general I think there is such a thing as too much openness.

Putting preference for partners aside for a moment, I believe people should have the right to decide how much they want to share about themselves online and I believe many people have separate communities they take part in and I see no reason for example professional community should be entangled with ones related to your personal life. For example I have a linkedin profile for work related friends and Facebook for real life friends whom I've either met outside FB or know really well in general.

I see no reason to go around toting to everyone you're an FA. Awesome if you like to do so, but if someone doesn't its their business.

Of course its entirely different when you're in public with a BBW. Then its not acceptable to pretend you're not an FA no matter what situation.

-Sev
14 years

What's your personality type?

I recently did a Jung personality type test (takes 5mins). I found the result interesting.

The test is here: www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Would be fun to know what kind of personality types are on FF.

I'm INFP - a Healer.

-Sev
14 years

Fat arms?

I have to admit that fat upper arms are my current favorite of the endless adventure that is the BBW body. I love to fondle and nibble them.

Sorry to hear so many ladies hate them.

-Sev
14 years

Ancient astronauts and alternate theories of creation/existence

About the possibility that there were no ancient astronauts, but instead a previous industrialized civilization on this planet..I remember once reading a scifi book with a similar idea where us humans almost destroyed our whole species many times to the point where it takes thousands of years to develop a civilization again. Can't remember the name of the book so if someone does, please do tell.

As to "theories" about creation on earth, one of my favorites is that of a large scale abandoned lab experiment. Like some alien race created life on earth as an experiment and then forgot all about it and went off with their business.

Its interesting to note how our understanding of reality and universe affects these things. In the middle ages people thought gods were just above the clouds or thereabouts because they knew no means to get that high. Or that gods were thought to look like humans but with godlike powers. Well, to people in the middle ages we would pass as gods easily. Now we know only superman and some Marvel heros can fly above the clouds, instead we are now talking about aliens, demented AI's, etc.

-Sev
14 years

What is your dream feeding?

If there was a feedee in my bed,
she would sleep late and then be fed.

Freshly baked cookies and milk,
my hands touching her skin of silk.

Cream, butter, syrup,
after that a big fry-up.

Kiss, treat, kiss,
all for you, miss.

Sinful feasts would follow,
Amor shooting us with an arrow.

Finally her last bite,
after that my first...

between her legs.

-

My second poem ever lol.
14 years

Ancient astronauts and alternate theories of creation/existence

Birth of new religions is interesting (referring to cargo cults) and seems to happen when there is a really wide techonological gap between two cultures.

In that point of view, who knows if all our religions are cargo cults as well, caused by ancient astronauts?

Was that self evident in this thread? If it was, excuse my thick-headedness.

And the lost telepathy through inbreeding and devolution..sounds plausible. Now we just need to figure out how to get it back!

-Sev

P.S. Wonderful thread!
14 years
23456   loading