New to this forum, and stuffing

Do you use Kik or snap? I can send you my username if it’s more convenient to use either of them
4 years

Oh I didn’t know about that. I always thought that that part was unlimited
4 years

SillySnowFox:
I'm actually out of messages for the day (that's so weird) but I'll respond as soon as I can

If you already have an existing conversation with someone you can continue to message them you just can’t view any new messages from people you don’t already have one going with
4 years

Foods that make gainers feel healthy?

You're welcome I hope it helps, you can still gain just as easy with all that stuff plus it's better for you
6 years

Foods that make gainers feel healthy?

Try using whole grain products, brown rice, basmati rice etc, plus maybe gluten free stuff
6 years

So what games are you playing?

Mass effect Andromeda, Destiny (currently getting ready for the D2 beta) watch dogs 2, injustice 2, mortal kombat XL
6 years

Male feeder in norcal seeking female feedee

Hey what's up everybody? Thanks for reading this. I'm a laid back country boy, love to be outside doing just about anything. I also like to stay inside as well. I'm 6'3 brown hair and blue eyes, can dead lift over 500 pounds. I can be very dominant if the situation calls for it. I have no weight limit either when it comes to feedee'so. I'm looking for a female Feedee/gainer to spend time with and hopefully eventually be in a long term relationship. If you think that's you then please feel free to reply
7 years

Why do you want to be immobile

[img][/img]
TheFeeder:

1. Do you want to be dependend on a feeder?
2. Is it just the feeling of no-limit eating
3. Is it sexual arrousing?

Or any other reason?

Dustie:
All of the above and then some. I do want to have to rely on a feeder/caretaker so I can laze all day constantly eating, and it is arousing for me. In all honesty this extreme level of obesity is the only thing that turns me on.

Additionally, I am a hedonist deep down and love to overindulge. I have an unhealthy obsession with my body fat and all the things that come with gaining so much weight.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, your beautiful and any feeder would be lucky to have you
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

Dustie:
Is dangerously unhealthy fat an acceptable answer.

MrAwesome 86:
Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't be

Dustie:
Well, then that's how fat I wanna be.

MrAwesome 86:
Lol okay, how are doing on your gaining? Haven't seen an update since you hit 255

Dustie:
Up and down a few pounds here and there but I've maintained the 253-260 range

That's good to hear
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

Dustie:
Is dangerously unhealthy fat an acceptable answer.

MrAwesome 86:
Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't be

Dustie:
Well, then that's how fat I wanna be.

Lol okay, how are doing on your gaining? Haven't seen an update since you hit 255
8 years
12345   loading