Looking for gainer in maryland

I am in Pennsylvania. I want my belly to hang to my knees. I want to outgrow my car. I really want to make my belly as huge as I can and still waddle. Maybe you can help if you did not find anyone closer. I need to get over my fears of what my family and job will think and become the person I really want to be with the body I want to have. I could use encouragement. I want to be very supersize.
2 years

Man from sweden looking for a woman who likes her own gaining.

Hi! Too bad you are in Sweden. I am in the USA. My daughter has a Swedish boyfriend.
2 years

Looking for a f/ feedee

Hi. How exciting. It is my time to embrace this thing and claim the figure I want to have. I really have always wanted a belly apron and a fat girl waddle. How does this work?
2 years

Pa feedee looking for mature male feeder

Philly area female feedee looking for male feeder age 35 +. Destiny is SSBBW or USSBBW.
2 years

Nj feeder seeking nj feedee..give it a shot..lol

Hi. I live in Boyertown, PA. My doesn’t quite cover my pubes. I want it hanging to my knees. Can you help?

Hope everyone is doing well out there and thanx for stopping on my post..NJ feeder, experienced and flexible feeder seeks NJ area feedee to show how a real feeder can treat a real feedee..Im not into being an online feeder.. I would totally be up for traveling within a few hours of where I live. . I know its a different world today, but that doesnt really do anything but make what should be a very intimate thing and makes it totally plastic. Would I consider it? Perhaps. But it would have to be a really good connection with some chance of an in person meeting down the line.

Im a good dude who can help you on your journey and make it fun and expansive. lol.

Best of luck to you on your journey. Maybe we can cross paths?
H
2 years

Any male feeders in their 40s in pa?

I’m not having any luck on dating sites. No one wants someone who weighs 340 lbs. I may as well find someone who is into this lifestyle or I will be alone. I was never a feeder, but wanted to be. Single people only!
3 years

Serious hypnosis and other material?

Is there a legit program one can get to enroll in to reprogram yourself?
4 years
12   loading