Everyone's biggest stuffing: post your's here!

By 7:30 this evening I had slow-potroasted a 5lb leg of (organic) lamb on top of onions and carrots, and baked 8 potatoes. I was expecting 3 friends for dinner, but their car broke down 150 miles away. So I ate it all myself (except for one potato). I didn't really intend to, but every time I thought I had finished that little inner voice came back: ''just find out what it's like.'' And now I know. Over the years the inner voice has taken me to some places I never thought I'd visit!
14 years

Compulsive liquid stuffing

Furret: thanks for this. It was horribly easy to become a little crazy while stressed, and to lose perspective. Your contribution gave me a jolt -- and so insight into what's going on, and what to do about it. None of us are one-dimensional; even though we arrive here because of a particular feelings and views.

Jilly...
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Thank you. I've never stuffed for quite such a long time before (7pm to 1am ''topping up'' every hour or so). Something new has happened to what passes for my ''figure''. I was expecting my waist measurement to keep increasing, but after a while this stopped. What happened instead is my lower belly measurement started to increase... so I look like a little barrel from the tummy downwards right now. I wonder where it will all have gone by morning, and if I have increased my capacity by this marathon mange-tout! Bizarrely, though I am lyi8ng on the bed trying to avoid the call of the kitchen, I am feeling peckish again.... but thankfully the kitchen is two floors away, and I'm too stuffed to get down there again.
Tummy is still very hard and very hot to the touch.
14 years

An evening's stuffing

It's turning into quite a night ... I found some cereals and and ate 8 weetabix with milk, a 450G cucumber, and half the OJ. I will be spherical by the morning if this goes on. Not so much conflicted any more as ravenous! It is as if I have been hypnotised... I think I am going to bed now before I burst!
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Well I am a bit conflicted about this, but as I passed the fruitbowl ten minutes ago I polished off four bananas and three pears. There's a 500ml can of rice pudding calling to me now, as well as a litre of OJ, but I'll be peeing all night if I answer the call from the OJ.
14 years

In reply to furret and chub41ub:

Over the last few evenings, overeating seems to have brought out in me an almost perverse, and completely irresistible, desire to follow up with a liquid binge. I have never been so full before, and have certainly never before had to adjust my sitting position to make room for my belly. OK: this is a feeder/foodee/feedee page so I ''should'' be celebrating; but in fact I am considerably conflicted. Let me explain.

There is a lot of stress in my life right now, and the physical feelings that follow from these ''heroic'' episodes are helping me cope with the stress. The clinical literature tells me that this is the route to a ''binge-eating disorder'' but part of the BED cycle seems to be feelings of self-hatred and disgust with one's body. But I LIKE how my body looks and feels -- especially in its far-too-full state; my only fear, the reason for my conflicted state of mind, is that I will become completely addicted. I have binged this way (food+liquid or just litres of liquid) on five of the last six days. I'm sure that for some folk the idea of (someone else) being out of control of their bingeing is beguiling, but for me the idea of doing this /compulsively/ is a tad scary. I'd be grateful for advice.
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Tonight's stuffing....

3kg of boiled rice (a 3l pan full) dressed with a thai sauce made from onions, almonds, sunflower seeds, thai curry paste, and a 250ml can of coconut milk. Then another 2 600ml bottles of beer. My tum is changing shape after the last four days -- though it's happening rather slowly.

I've never stuffed so many times in the same week. There's been little time for ''recovery'', and I think my capacity is increasing somewhat.
Where to next?
14 years

Discovered something amazing!

I've not had exactly this, but I have had the experience of stuffing for an evening and getting to the point where I am painfully stuffed, then all of a sudden feeling as if another part of me has opened up and that I am capable of re-stuffing. It's as if some reserve capacity has been liberated. It's a very erotic feeling.
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Tonight I am sitting behind a stuffed and bloated belly filled by three pork fillet chops, a six-egg omelette, an al-dente steamed brocolli head, 4 large bananas and 2 600ml bottles of italian beer. I started eating at 7:15 and have just finished. My belly is hurting a bit (that exquisite pain that I have become addicted to) and pooched out over an unzipped pair of jeans. This may not be the end of the evening's stuffing, but it's a good beginning, no?
14 years

A fair point... though I'm not sure it was on a whim so much as giving way to a compulsion.

After looking at the gallon challengers that on youtube I think I can explain. First: I am between two and three times the weight of any of the teenies I've watched doing it, and I have a fairly big stomach to start with. Second: I have been stuffing/bloating for more than two years -- most of them look like it's their first attempt.

I'm still a bit worried about my compulsive behaviour: I can scarcely pass a jug or bottle without imagining what it would be like to fill it and then drink it, and I'm still giving way from time to time and starting the chug.
14 years
12   loading