Heavy cream is very sneaky

So I finally decided to try heavy cream and wow! I thought some of these posts were exaggerated but now I know, heavy cream really works!

Some background, I've been underweight most of my adult life, always considered myself a skinny feeder. At 6 foot 4 inches and usually hovering around 160 pounds, most people surprisingly didn't comment on how scrawny I was.
Over the summer I got down to my lowest weight yet of 144 pounds (depression, lost my job due to covid, etc) and for the first time I had friends and family worried about my health.

At the end of August I started using a calorie counting app and working on gaining some healthy weight back. It was slow but about three weeks ago I was up to 156 pounds and able to eat around 3000 calories a day while avoiding too much sugar and sodium.

That's when I started adding heavy cream to my diet. I bought a pint (473ml) and had half one day and half the next. Day Three I had a whole pint with some lactaid and a big meal and I just loved how heavy and bloated I felt, something I didn't expect.
At first I planned to only drink it for a week but this stuff really is addictive, I've had one pint a day since November 22nd and as of this morning I'm up to 168.5 pounds!

Most of the weight I've gained from the cream seems to have gone to my belly, inner thighs and ass. I love how it feels! My butt was usually so boney, for the first time in my life I can actually grab a hold of it!

Definitely keeping this up for a bit longer, how heavy do y'all think I should get? ;3
3 years