First fat girl crush?

I walk into one of my photography classes, during my junior year in high school. Graham(my teacher) told me I had left some prints back in the drying area, and when i went back there to get them, there she was. Thick legs, ample breasts, and just amazing to look at. Before i could even get ready to say something, she was already packing her things to leave. First and last time i seen her.
8 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

I love breasts just because, but I guess my favorite feature of a 'fat women, is when she has to make everything bigger. Her figure id fuller, breasts are wider, and more bountiful. Her hips and thighs stretch for days. Its the greatest.
9 years

Favorite things that fas do?

I used to lotion my ex down with lotion or warm oil as well. My favorite thing by fsr though, was giving her massages. Especially on days where I could just see the stress in her eyes. Id kiss her, undress her, and then she would lay down. Id take some oil, and start at her back. Eventually after some four play, kissing, etc, id end up at her legs and feet. Id give her a back and foot massage for about an hr, hr and a half. By the timr I was done, she would always be fast asleep. I loved that the most. I miss having that connection with someone.
9 years

How does our fetish come about

Ive always been attracted to bigger women. I first girlfriend was 6'4, pushing 275. I love taller women too. Just always been my thing, I guess. I never put much emphasis into Why I have my fetish.
9 years

Do you feel sexy ?

Caramel wrote:
Not Always sexy, but, I like what I see in the mirror...

Its been a long time I stoped comparing myself with other people ... WE all have sexy things and our own flaws ...

This.

Feel confident in your own skin. Be hapoy with your image and portray that confidence to others.
9 years

Awkward conversations?

I try to steer the conversation away from feeding. Unless thats what the other person is interested in talking about. There should be some interest from both sides in thr conversation. Otherwise, its only going to get more awkward. Lol
9 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Idk if she's been mentioned but my crush is Melissa McCarthy that plays Molly, on the show Mike and Molly. So sexy.
10 years

Currently listening to

amerigo.bandcamp.com/album/yasiin-gaye-the-departure-side-one

Any fans of Mos Def, Marvin Gaye, Talib Kweli, or just old school hip-hop in general, should give this a listen. Amazing mash-up.
10 years

Feedee's in roc,ny ?

I'm straight bruh.. females only. Lol.
Where are talk the sexy bbw's in the roc.. Msg me.
10 years

Feedee's in roc,ny ?

How's it going. Ill inbox.
10 years
12   loading