"advanced" obesity classes?

I am still only considered obese BMI 37. Struggling to get back to being morbidly obese. But now I see another classification of super obese (over 50 BM ) and now I want to shoot for that.I
1 week

Becoming obese

For me. You start to like how you look how your body feels. And yes you want more. Obese is good, but morbid obese is better.
2 weeks

Bmi. what's yours?

Pastime I went to the doctor it was 36. But I have gained over twenty pounds since then. So I don't know what it is now
2 weeks

Bmi. what's yours?

I don't know now. But I will find out when I go to the doctors in a week. I hope it will be in the morbidly obese range
2 weeks

Anyone have autosexual feelings?

When I gaze down at my big belly and imagine it getting much Bigger makes me more aroused than touching any other part of my body. The mind is a powerful thing.
1 month

How many doughnuts

I was just wondering? How many doughnuts can you eat. One time when I gave in and had a mindless gluttony session, I devoured 24 in one sitting. Next time I want to double that.
2 months

Last night

I am so anxious to at least once stuff my big belly to its limits. Then past them.
2 months

Best place to go for (cheap) clothes for button popping?

Now I have an urge to go to Goodwill and buy me a pair of xl dress pants and a large button up dress shirt
2 months

How to eat big amount of food

Actually now that I think about it. It was 4 boxes of six doughnuts. Sorry about that
3 months
12345   loading