For those who have gained on purpose...

1 no. I don't regret it. I love being fat. And I never want to be thin again.
2 this sounds like the first question. I never think about ever being thin.
3 nope never.
4 I most certainly would get fat again. If I had to start over.
5 Yes. I wish that I would have gave into gluttony back in fifth grade.
6 Yes I want to get even fatter soon.
5 months

Comments

I love getting comments about my weight. I don't get enough of them. Maybe that is one thing that I like about going to the doctors.
5 months

Gaming

I have a ton of games. But my favorites are GTA and the new saints row.
6 months

Birthday stuffing

Cake and ice cream. Happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂
6 months

No longer fit

Another thing I love about getting fatter is outgrowing my favorite clothes. I have less and less T-shirts that fit me. And I love it. My big fat belly peeking out from the bottom of shirts that fit me a month ago is so erotic. Anyone else love getting too big for their clothes?
6 months

Regaining not working

As I always say. And it usually works . It's not a quick way but eat a big meal right before bed. Your body won't have time to use the food. So it stores it as fat.
6 months

Favorite halloween candy?

I'm really not a candy lover. But I do love the Little Debbie holiday snack cakes
6 months

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

I love to overeat daily and completely stuff my belly occasionally. Seems to be a great way to get fatter.
6 months

Songs to stuff to

I don't know any good songs to stuff to. But when I want to lovingly caress my big belly, I like to listen to the instrumental version of Madonna's Justify my love
7 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

I don't know what size or age. But I always love to wear my pants under my belly. I love how my belly looks and feels just hanging out and being free. I love to see the size of the lower curve of my big belly. Can't wait till it gets Bigger
7 months
23456   loading