6 foods that instantly turn into belly fat

I can confirm this since a lot of those are consistent in my day to day diet, virtually nothing really gets fatter except my belly and I'm loving it smiley
7 years

Pregnant women

Pregnant women do look lovely smiley
8 years

Childhood fascination with growing bellies

Hello everyone

I remember as a child growing up with the fascination of belly growth and inflation. On cartoons I used to watch repeats of episodes involving a character's belly blowing up in size, stuffing pillows under my shirts to pretend I had a huge gut, when I got a little older I would drink 2 litre bottles of fluid to see how much I could hold. I was lucky to be rather stretchy as my body was still growing, so I could hold quite a lot. smiley

Thinking about the early stages of my visceral interests I was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences of being young and unusually intrigued by the growth of the belly. Did you play about with pillows, drink lots of water, eat till you couldn't eat anymore? Feel free to share your experiences smiley
8 years

Success with tubes and hoses?

meoverhere:
I have been thinking about the same thing as well! ...but have no awnser.

Here are three guys on youtube who does it

first guy:

second guy:

third guy: (does it those medical tubes that go tough the nose)
?t=17m15s

i have tried myself to swallow a tube but its impossible...

With a little patience and numerous attempts I have now successfully figured out how to suppress my gag reflex and insert the hose smiley
8 years

Opening throat?

Hey guys, is there anyone who can give me advice to help me open my throat? I'm a liquid bloater and stuffer who can sort of open the throat to the stomach but I haven't quite mastered the technique yet.

Any help would be appreciated smiley
8 years

Trying to do a rice bloat

Hey there, I'm trying to do a dried rice bloat with water, but for some reason I'm having difficulty downing the rice. Is there a technique to get the rice down your throat or is it a matter of just swallowing it as besf as you can? I'd be happy for some answers. Thank you.
10 years

Carb drenched foods needed

To fatten my belly up I'm in need of some foods with very high amounts of carbs to eat, preferably on a daily to weekly basis,
10 years
234   loading