"searching for a story" thread

Nok:
I've been looking for years for a story that was on DeviantArt like 2010-2012ish. It was written as Halloween special, I think, and was a Hansel and Gretel tale, except no Hansel, just Gretel. The whole thing was just one scene, with the witch force feeding Gretel through the bars of the cage and playing with her fat. Ridiculously hot, but have never found it again. Anyone who happens to remember it, or, better yet of course, has a copy, let me know XD

I thibk youre talking about this www.deviantart.com/art/Gretel-Part-1-564500523
6 years

*post all shake recipes here*

Just made a nice shake today. Not sure what the calories are and it's just the right amount of thickness.

2 scoops cookies and cream ice cream
2 huge scoops of nutella (approx 4 table spoons)
200ml Full cream milk
2 scoops of "critical mass" mass gainer

I loved it. I had it with pizza. Messed my stomach up pretty bad considering im lactose intolerant. But i was bloated and happy with the size of the gut i had for the while.
6 years

Force feeding

Biggest kink is to be tied down with a nasogastric tube in me pumping me up with fluids till im waaaay past full
7 years

Roidguts

Anyone able to enlighten me on the science behind that?
7 years

Ball guts/bellies

I've always wanted to gain weight but haven't been able to for most of my life until now. And I'd really love a ball gut which defies gravity and is constantly round(kinda have a massive fetish for preggo bellies).

How do i achieve such a belly? What should i be doing if theres excercises involved? What should i be consuming?
7 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

I want to be so stuffed, my belly sticks out by a foot while lying down.
8 years

Mass gainers with full cream milk

I finally managed to gain some weight drinking a mass gainer milkshake before bed everyday. Loving the new beginner's belly i get from the initial bloat and after i wake up. My small tops are finally outlining my new rounding belly.
8 years

Popping

I love this topic. Its the thrill of knowing there is a limit to capacity, but i doubt I'd ever reach that point. Thus i indulge in the sinful pleasures of reading about belly bursting/ popping. If ever there was a last request if i were on deathrow, it'd be to pop me.
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

To be forced fed through a tube and filled via enema till I'm completely filled up. And dominated by a female who wants to get my gut stuffed to bursting and punching and abusing it.
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My fantasy would be to bloat up on food and beer till my belly becomes as big as a ball and pins me down to the point of me not being able to see my erection. Or be force fed to that point and then exploited by either male or female. That would be a nice dream come true.
10 years
12   loading