Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

Well aside from the fact that people who go “feed?” Whilst displaying no personality are the most boring folks on the planet and mayhaps tied into that is that for most people who want to act out this stuff irl there are 2 complications.
One is logistics, gains tend to be slow and expensive. The time and money investments tend to discourage casual feederism unless the eating part is your jam.
The other is that it tends to be both a fairly sexual and in many cases romantic thing which lends to being something you would want to do with a partner or even a love as opposed to being a purely sexual focus. At least from my own perspective as a dumpster fire romantic.
The point being is that approaching this stuff feederism first is actually oftentimes counterintuitive.
2 weeks

Subcutaneous vs visceral fat

Danny823:
I’ve mentioned this on other posts, but I’ll say it again even though it’s controversial/unpopular. The best way to gain subcutaneous fat instead of visceral is exercise. Exercise generally burns visceral fat BEFORE subcutaneous fat. Even if you just hit the gym 3 times a week it’ll make a huge difference, and your weight gain will be much more soft and healthy. That’s the reason sumo wrestlers are so healthy, they have minimal visceral fat from exercising so much

Munchies:
I wouldn't say it's controversial so much as some (emphasis on some) feedists are afraid of exercise. They are scared that they'll lose weight, which is something they need to unpack.

Something you might find interesting is that at least from overlapping interactions with trans and feedist communities; some feedees/gainers seem to experience something akin to weight dysphoria where they feel uncomfortable being too small or afraid or slimming down at all. It’s not a 1to1 obviously but I’ve found the comparisons quite fascinating.
1 month

Danny823:
I’ve mentioned this on other posts, but I’ll say it again even though it’s controversial/unpopular. The best way to gain subcutaneous fat instead of visceral is exercise. Exercise generally burns visceral fat BEFORE subcutaneous fat. Even if you just hit the gym 3 times a week it’ll make a huge difference, and your weight gain will be much more soft and healthy. That’s the reason sumo wrestlers are so healthy, they have minimal visceral fat from exercising so much

That’s quite helpful. Whilst it does scare some I’m trying to go relatively easy on my body so it fits in just fine. Thanks for the tip!
1 month

Thread readability: deleted posts

Is it possible to make it so that instead of deleted posts just vanishing to leave a small marker saying “post deleted” or something to that effect? It makes reading through some threads absolutely bewildering at times when its unclear if someone is hallucinating or something was removed.
1 month

I loosely remember reading out here that heavy cream tended to lead to visceral fat which I’m trying mostly to avoid. I just want to be really soft and pillowy ideally subcutaneous heavy. That and some studies showing visceral to be more health problematic but tbh a lot of obesity studies are so obsessed with weight loss above all else they fail to actually say anything coherent. 🤷‍♀️
Oh my question being largely which diets cause more subcutaneous? (Of note: lactose intolerant & trying to avoid processed sugar. Also going through feminizing hrt! So it may affect this in theory)
1 month

Updating sexual orientation options

Green Eyes Dose:
How bout no. Most of the women I have dated off this site were "Lesbian" to begin with. You are just limiting your options by doing this. People like this site for the traditional normalcy versus the pronoun insanity and identity politics they have on that other obnoxious site.

I’m not sure if I should laugh or worry for the safety of women in your area after reading this post.
The only men who claim to court lesbians are rapists and the delusional.
1 month

Immobility

I would recommend against aiming for immobility unless you’re dead set on it and personally interested given how much it restricts your life.
It would basically leave you powerless and at the mercy of your husband, which to some of us would be dreamy especially with the right partner but as munchies mentioned, do you fully trust him in a situation where he has absolute control?

My personal stance on pleasing a partner would say absolutely not for this kind of thing. There are some things that could probably give him a similar level of satisfaction. I know almost nothing about your husband but for many stuff like playing up your movement difficulties or like role playing something along those lines could possibly sate their desires.

Ultimately just make sure that you are happy with whatever choice you make about your body.
1 month

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
If that’s what y’all want the site to be don’t be complaining when that’s all that’s here. I engage when I am here and my opinion or feelings on the topic caused this guy to go nuts today. I see shit on here all the time that I don’t like but I don’t go shitting on people’s opinions.

I’m not going to change my opinion nor am I going to be pushed around into saying something different. Stop being enablers everyone.

He’s not even denying being a bigot now. 10/10. Effectively triggered.
Bro literally looked up my profile just so he could go out of his way to misgender me 🤣
1 month

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Not really sure how you heard screaming.

Get
That
Checked

But the block feature here could definitely be a little sturdier. Feels like my office chair lately. A little squeaky under the weight.

But I hear no screaming from the chair so I think I am mentally sound.

Optimistic
1 month
12345   loading