Anyone want to be squashed?

Yeah but more than 15 years ago, my now ex wife. Oops I forgot about my most recent ex, who did it like me four years ago.
1 month

Anyone want to be squashed?

Yeah but more than 15 years ago, my now ex wife.
1 month

Looking for a relationship

I'm looking for a BBW or SSBBW to have a monogamous relationship with. I'm willing to give you everything I got, which is loyalty, honestly, faithfulness, and kindness. I cannot relocate, as my seven year old daughter is based here in the Rochester, NY area. I'm submissive and it makes me sick to my stomach to be dominant.
1 month

Looking for a bbw or ssbbw in rochester, ny for long term relationship

I'm a single 34 year old man looking for a single BBW or SSBBW who is long term relationship minded. I'd prefer a Foodie or Feedee but that's not a deal breaker. Ever since before my pre-teen years, I've been relationship minded. While other teenage boys were thinking about banging females, I was thinking about romancing, dating, and marrying them. I have had one long term relationship in my life, which lasted four years and ended in divorce; we weren't right partners for each other but the experience I gained from being in that relationship is invaluable.

One of the reasons I've remained single for the last five years is that I'm severly shy. Another is the type of personality the women I'm drawn to hold. I like women who are full of attitude, opinionated, and are the life of the party; they seem to not like me despite the fact that I'm full of kindness, respect, and I'm passive, which is the opposite of their personality. We wouldn't clash. I'm closer to a stereotypical woman in many of my thoughts, desires, and hobbies than I am a man. I love romance movies and stories. I am also a CWTV whore (lol).

If you are interested in getting to know a man who would admire you mind, body, character, and personality, through dates, chatting, or something, hit me up.
7 years

Looking for bbw/ssbbw in rochester, ny for ltr

Wow, I can't believe what can happen in just a few day span. I had a drop in my testosterone level and I don't crave the rough physical stuff anymore. I'm basically indifferent to it; it doesn't gross me out or anything. A few days ago, I'm writing that I need it and a day later, a flip is switched and it's something I'm not sure I could even do anymore; I cringe thinking about the possible pain and pressure. Luckily I still like big women and drawn to their bellies. I'm not sure how I feel about dominant women nor how I had a preference for women with attitude, .mean, and even could be considered something that rhythms with witch. I've been drawn to them since I was in 3rd grade, 1992, and now I think may actually like nice women; that could just be me craving some woman to give me support in this time of need. I still crave a long term relationship. So, some parts of me have changed but new has really been added that I didn't like before. Even with the nice women, I think I was always looking for a nice woman who could be mean and rough when the time called for it. I got nothing against mean women, kind of how I'm indifferent to rough stuff. Wow! So disregard the my personal ad. Sorry, if anyone was interested. Unless I end up with a girlfriend before then, I'm going to put up a new ad once I have a better grip of what I want; I have to get to know myself all over again before I can do that properly. I have to go and redo my profile. I'm wondering if I should keep this name as a honor to what I was for so long.
7 years

Looking for bbw/ssbbw in rochester, ny for ltr

Hi, I'm Eddie. I'm single and have been unfortunately so for the last five years. I'm 34, 5'10", and slightly over 190 pounds. I have either balding brown hair or its shaved bald. I generally have facial hair. If I have a woman in my life, she can decide my hair presence and if I have facial or cleanly shaven facial hair. As it says in the title, I'm basically looking for a fat woman; fat is not a four letter word and our lovely BBWs and SSBBWs are a wonderful representation of the word. Nothing is more aesthetically appealing than they are; it's not even close. I believe this with my entire heart and is one of the very few things I know for sure to be true.

I'm going to leave out all of the normal everyday stuff from this ad, just like I did from my profile, as this is a fetish site and that what most if not all of us are here for. Feel free to message me any questions about my my everyday life and expectations for the normal non fetish parts of a relationship; I am an open book and will gladly answer any and all questions. The only non fetish thing I will touch on is that I'm looking for a romance filled Long Term Relationship.

I have very few deal breakers and most important one is once a relationship gets physical the woman I'm with needs to be willing to rough me up physically with her body and weight; this is something I need more than sex. It's one of the few things that gets me going. If your not going to be willing to do stuff like squash, belly smother, face and body sit, trample, and rough me up playfully and not so playfully, I'm not the man for you. I would want and need this at least as much as you want or need sex. I will do almost anything to please a woman who would be willing to please me! Frankly, you could turn me into your b@tch, not as a slave because despite being submissive that is a no go for me, but I would be willing to do a lot of what one would allow to be done to them. I am slightly submissive. You don't have to be dominant but I can't be; I'm assertive in what a I want but being dominant sickens me.

I like foodies and feeders. I really just like watching a big woman eat. I would like to feed her but it's not required. If she gains, great. How can I complain about more for her to beat me up with? I'll admire and worship her body, especially her belly; there is nothing sexier on a woman than her belly.

I ask that you not be much more than ten years older than I am. I don't like women with short hair; shorter than about shoulder length is unattractive to me; I'm not sure if it's a deal breaker. I perfer a local woman, as my parents are nearing the end of their lives and I don't want to live too far away from them. However if I had to relocate, I would consider it.

I have a thing for women who either are mean or even a b@tch or just ones who look like they are. They just pull me in. If you fit this mold and have been resisted by men for being so, you have a man here who will encourage you. As much of an oxymoron as this is, despite liking women like this, I still need her to be nice to me. I will do everything to feed your ego and showcase the wonderful mean b@tch of a woman you are but I can't take someone being mean to me.

I know that might put you, if you are this kind of women, and I between a rock and a hard place, given the type of women I like. Be nice to me and I'll give everything I have to our relationship, making you happy, and pleasing you; I want to be your cheerleader, more so figuratively but would be physically if you demand, and show off how amazing you are to the world.
7 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

So I'm not new here, as I been a member for the last decade or so, under this account and then a previous one that I deleted when I was fed up with some things going on here. I for the most part just lurked around reading people's posts, personal ads, profiles, and such. All I really ever done has been post personal ads.

I'm not saying that I'm going to full fledge go all out and be a participating member but I have commented on quite a few forum topics recently. So I might has well introduce myself. My name is Eddie. I like slightly dominant BBW and SSBBW foodies and feeders. I'm more of an encourager and a FA (fat admirer). I am here primarily because I'm looking for a long term minded woman to get into a relationship with. The only deal breaker I have is that I need a woman who would be willing to beat me up with her body and weight when the relationship turned into a physical one. Read my profile, if you want to know more. So now, I'm going to go make a personal ad as it's the only reason I'm mainly here for.
7 years

Would you be master or slave

Slave but more just submissive.
7 years

Body contrast based domination?

I pretty much agree with the last two, with the exception of the hospital part. I want pressure and maybe pain but don't want to be hurt in any way.
7 years
12   loading