Is anyone not trying to gain?

FriedChicken wrote
Neko Kiera wrote
FriedChicken wrote
I'm not trying to gain, I am trying hard to lose but I love food so much. I love stuffing. I don't want to be big, but this site is cool because it allows me to enjoy the size I am now, while its here. I do plan on getting thin one sweet, sweet day.

Aww girl, but you've got an amazing figure!!
I lose weight so easy, if I could trade metabolisms with ya I would smiley

Not really, I have a disgusting figure. I hate my body, its quite revolting. I would do anything to have a fast metabolism. You've got a god given gift!

Are you kidding me? You're very beautiful as you are, in fact you're what I wish more women looked like. Though I do understand where you're coming from, when I was heavier I hated every second of it so I hope you reach a point where you feel comfortable/beautiful.

As for me personally, I'm actually trying to lose weight. I'm about 6'0" and halfway through trying to lose about 80-100 pounds. I'm 208 right now trying to get back down to about 165-175, I just don't have the energy I used to though I have far more than I ever did at 260.
14 years

New gainer!

I don't think this girl is fake or at least I'd like to believe that she isn't. Personally I don't think you need to change a thing either, you're beautiful as is smiley I'm sure some wouldn't agree but whatever, *** 'em.
15 years

Katie's decided to be chubby

Good for you. I wish more women would learn to just enjoy themselves and realize that life isn't just about being one size or denying yourself what you enjoy.
15 years

Have you seen my dream girl?

fanoffatties wrote:
excuse me?

you've been raped by the admins, good day to you sir.
15 years