Teen feedee how to come out?

I'm pretty young, but not a feedee. I just like cheeseburgers, mac n'cheese, bacon, double hamburgers, milk shakes....
9 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

I don't like labels. Still...I've never turned away from my bed a girl strong enough to cuddle with, or a cute (read: not short) guy with a big appetite.
9 years

Do you feel sexy ?

I feel sexy whenever my belly is full.
9 years

Desperately seeking shoes

swell wrote:
Lane Bryant carries shoes and boots meant for plus size ladies. They even have knee high boots that'll fit around nice thick calves. They are a bit on the pricy side unless you can catch a sale.

They do have some cute shoes---too bad they top out at 12w. I'm a 14.
9 years

It Is super hard for me to find shoes that fit...so I usually just go barefoot.
9 years

It Is super hard for me to find shoes that fit...so I usually just go barefoot.
9 years

Just curious on measurements

jtgw wrote:
yourfatnesspal wrote:
I've never really measured myself either...I just buy what looks good. I'm more a foodie than anything else. After a recent check in my doctor claims I'm taller than I thought. I guess 6'2 is not that tall in my part of the country. I'm a little less than 400, although everyone thinks I'm smaller.

I wear size 24 pants. My waist is about 44 and my hips are around 52. My bust is 50. I usually wear sandals, but my flats are a women's 14.

Wow. In an earlier post you said you were weighed at 125 shortly after graduation. If you're 20 now, that means you gain about 270 pounds in about two years. Is that right?
A picture might be nice. smiley

It's been more like three years, but yeah let's just say that I like studying at the cafeteria. I probably won't share pictures here--I made a mistake of doing that elsewhere and someone uploaded them somewhere embarrassing.
9 years

Just curious on measurements

I've never really measured myself either...I just buy what looks good. I'm more a foodie than anything else. After a recent check in my doctor claims I'm taller than I thought. I guess 6'2 is not that tall in my part of the country. I'm a little less than 400, although everyone thinks I'm smaller.

I wear size 24 pants. My waist is about 44 and my hips are around 52. My bust is 50. I usually wear sandals, but my flats are a women's 14.
9 years

Shoe size?

So...I'm one of those girls that always walks around campus barefoot. The only time I really wear shoes is at the gym, so yeah.

It was time to buy new gym shoes this weekend for the first time in years. I was surprised to be several sizes larger.

The old shoes may be from 150ish pounds ago. Has anyone else had the same experience?
10 years

Growing fatties at uni

The last time I had a medical checkup was just after high school graduation. The doctor told me I was "underweight" at 5'11 and 125 pounds and that she, "hoped college would agree with me." Lets just say it has. smiley
10 years
1234   loading