Weight gain distribution over time?

My girlfriend went from 190 to 240 pretty quickly and kept a pretty slender face, but 2 years later after maintaining 240, her face, neck, fingers and feet are much chubbier. Has anyone else noticed something like this?
8 years

So-induced fetish?

I've had a weight gain fetish since I was in jr high and my current girlfriend of two years has always been kind of vanilla. However, within a couple of months of meeting me, I slowly came out to her about my sexuality and she let herself go a bit and gained about 50 lbs. After I realized she was cool with it, she indulged me and humored me while I did weight gain talk during sex, jiggled her newly fat body and occasional feeding sessions. Now, it seems like she only gets wet (or at least gets wet a lot faster) when I talk about how fat she's gotten, jiggle her belly, and so fourth. I also do a hypnotism RP where I tell her that once I cum inside her, she's going to get turned on by her own weight gain, become more content with her weight and lose inhibitions to not indulge in laziness and snacking. I don't know dick about hypnosis or conditioning, I just kind of wing it, but it turns her on immensely. She even told me she has to jiggle her belly when she masturbates now.

Can a fetish be developed later in life? We're both 24, I love what we have now, but I'm concerned that if we ever split up she'd be stuck with a feedee fetish permanently. Has anyone ever encountered a similar situation? Do you think it would wear off over time?
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

I brought up my weight gain fetish with my girlfriend while I was giving her a foot massage during the post-sex cuddle. Her response was a genuine smile with a "Hmmm..," visibly entertaining the idea.

Since then, feeding is often just a casual part of cuddling and she loves it. She'll jiggle her belly, smile and kiss me every so often when we're just laying down watching a show and occasionally lovingly say things like, "I had to buy bigger pants today."

Since I came clean about a year ago, she's gone from 180 to 240 and she loves her new body. It turns her on a lot since she let me hypnotize her every night for a few weeks. She can't masturbate unless she's jiggling her belly now. It's amazing.
9 years

Gain speed vs fat distribution

I was curious about what you guys have noticed in how fast a girl gains and where the fat is distributed. There is some bro-science floating around that a slow gain seems to be more evenly distributed throughout the body while gaining weight fast causes a large belly but small arms/legs, as seen in quite a few stuffers. Does anyone have any other evidence of this? genetics probably plays a big role, but what do you think would happen if two, 120 lb twins gained 60 lbs, one over 3 months and one over a year? Would they look the same in the end?
10 years

Skinny feeders and food issues

Weight gain is a fetish that is typically exclusive to a persons gender-oriented sexuality.

Having an exclusive fetish for girls getting fat and then gaining weight oneself would be like growing a vagina or boobs (both figuratively and literally).
12 years

Out of shape or in?

I'm personally turned on by weight gain induced by complete hedonism. There's nothing hotter than a girl who's gotten fat through laziness and indulging herself and who's lack of fitness is a reflection of it.
12 years

My dream came true

Hope received and noted.
13 years

We want a bigger ass!

there is a suppliment called maka root i believe which causes increased weight gain in the butt and breasts, google it, many people have claimed it works wonders
14 years
123   loading