Habits to help me gain?

van:
Your daily maintenance is probably close to 3k, so I would try to eat around 3500 calories a day.

It would be helpful to keep track of everything you eat for a few weeks to make sure you are eating enough to gain.

Thank you; indeed this was very helpful. I found out it's 3.200 daily, something I do miss on workdays regularly!
5 years

Habits to help me gain?

thank you!
I am starting to experiment with changing the times of the day I eat.
5 years

Habits to help me gain?

Road2chubby:
I'm around 140 now and want to gain to around 200-250 very quickly. What are some habits to get into to help me gain? I want something that will be hard to get out of so I keep gaining and it makes it hard to go back. Thanks smiley

Rayne:
Calculate how many cals you need in a day in order to maintsin your weight (a simple Google search will do) and then eat more than that. 500 cals extra should be enough to start out with.

Skip breakfast. This slows down your metabolism a bit.

Choose foods that are dense in calories like chocolate, cheese, cream, butter etc etc.
Don't forget your fruits and veggies though. It's important to get your minerals and vitamins. Same goes for protein. Get enough of that in your diet. Plus, every bit of protein your body doesn't end up using that day will turn to fat.. So yeah. Bonus!

Also, going to the gym to lift some weights in order to strengthen your muscles is not a bad idea either. It'll be super beneficial in the long run.

Best of luck!

I am living pretty much this way, but stopped gaining month ago. Did I just crush my metabolism and it got used to these amounts of calories?

Or is it the stress that avoids any further gaining?

Let me know what you think...

I am always wandering, it cant be true, eating so much and not gaining a pound anymore
5 years

Speaking to a therapist

I'd like to thank you for your first-hand explanations and would agree completely.

Many within the community seem to suffer from not "being normal", misunderstanding that being normal is at first a social definition, which changes in time (e.g. Homosexuality just some decades ago), and second that their relationship towards themselves is relevant. So, I'd like to thank you to highlight this in your post.

Nevertheless, those who I met closer in the community seemed to have something else in common - BPD was something I saw or assumed very often among them. Might be just by accident..... ?
5 years

Gaining problems - can't get fatter atm - help?!

Though increasing my calory-intake, I stopped gaining some months ago.

At the beginning I gained rapidly and continously, month by month.

Then suddenly it stopped.

Did someone have similair experiences?
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:
I have no problem with feeding someone until the end. It�s there choice that puts them there. I am purely an enabler and caregiver.

Maybe we've come to the core here.
Indignation itself, a hogs purpose... ?
5 years

Seeking a feeder who will make me immobile pig

Tigerlily33:
If your truly interested in this lifestyle, message me

How to find someone serious, truely serious...?
5 years

Examples for huge gain weight?

giantjay:

I wrote about it here in the FF story section:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

what a wonderful story!
hopefully you'll find the time to write the next part soon smiley !
6 years

Ways to make fat go to belly?

Sumos are supposed to skip breakfast to increase their cortisol level. This is said to increase belly fat.

Just read this, but I cant judge it tbh.
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

jrew:
Well this is the hottest thing I've ever read. That's my paradise.

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

Thats lovely smiley
6 years
12   loading