This little piggy...

be careful what you wish for. Once your my girl the pounds will just pile on you. And I don't take "i'm full" or "it's too much" as an excuse.

If I had to, you'd be tied to the chair at the dining table every night until you ate enough.

I'd control your weight.
10 years

Growing desire 4 humiliation?

OnyxStar wrote:
Sorry about the pesky "4" in the title... I wanted to fit all of it in there.

As some may know, I have committed to gaining... Finally smiley
I used to try and figure it out, now that I have (as much as the internet will let me, anyway) I have another dilemma.
I have noticed an increased need to feel like my gain is noticed, especially by my partner. It would involve being humiliated about my gain and called numerous names and such. I normally wouldnt want that, but now, it seems wonderful.

I got over the fear of what others say, I guess this is confirmation because I was never into that when Ive gained before and then lost due to pressure.

My question is, has anybody else experienced this?

I make comments about my girlfriend's weight gain. But I try not to do it too often, otherwise it loses its meaning. If you're just calling someone a piggie all the time then it becomes old.

Sometimes I prefer being more subtle about it. Like for instance, if my girlfriend sits on my lap I'll make a "oomph" sound to suggest that she's getting heavy. She'll give me a dirty look but I know she enjoys it.

But sometimes a "damn honey..you're packing it on" while pinching her belly is what the situation calls for.
10 years

Would you be master or slave

not really into the master/slave thing. But I'm definitely the dominant one and make that clear. I'll tell a girlfriend that I'm going to get her fat. That I'm going to pack some serious weight on her while we're together. I'll let her know just to warn her.
10 years

Cow fantasies?

dating a girl right now that wants cow noises played through the stereo when we're having sex. Whatever makes her happy.
10 years

Weight gain/fat in latina comm

to call someone gordita is like a term of endearment. Gorda not so much. But, I've had mexican girlfriends who were on the chunky side and their friends and family all referred to them as gordita.
10 years

I look fine!!!! (venting)

chubbyhoney wrote:
DaddysPamperedPiglet wrote:
[quote]

Yes it's a fat positive community but it is called "Fantasy Feeder" so to me the site is about feeding first and foremost. BBW Chatzone is more for the fat positive side of things

So feeders can't have manners or common courtesy?

Telling someone they would be more attractive if they changed their appearance is just damn rude.

I looked at the comments left by guys to her pics and it was just the standard "let me make that belly bigger" stuff. Honestly, nothing rude about it considering the name of the site is Fantasy Feeder. The worst comment I found was someone that said "skinny smiley". Yeah, it's a cheeky comment, but nothing outrageous. It wouldn't piss off 99% of the women here.

I think the problem is the OP is not into the feeder/feedee fetish and she is on a site that is called Fantasy Feeder. So, she's getting offended when guys are telling her they'd like to see her get fatter. She is taking it as they are not approving of her appearance and want to change it. But, it's not about that at all.

I think its cool that the site caters to all types of people. A big girl doesn't have to be into the fetish to post here. But it kind of annoys me when someone who is not into the fetish comes on here and then complains when she is contacted by feeders or complains when feeders leave "feeder type comments" to her pics.
10 years

Favorite live band?

Steven Patrick Morrissey
10 years

Fat girl laws

Sometimes a man has to lay down the law to let a girl know who's the boss.

I had a situation recently where I had to lay down the law with my gf.

I had two slices of pizza left over in my fridge that I was going to have for dinner. And I told my gf this when she texted me and asked what I was going to eat for dinner.

Well, my gf has a key to my flat, and when I got home she was sitting on the couch, watching TV, with this big "hehe" grin on her face. She had eaten both slices.

I told her that she was going to have to go get me a pizza. She said she would and got up to go. I told her she was going to go get me a pizza but not in what she was wearing. She was wearing sweatpants and sweat shirt. These had become her fat girl clothes since she had put on about 40 lbs.

I went back into the bedroom and came out with a pair of shorts and a t- shirt that fit her 40 lbs ago. Then I told her she was going to go get me a pizza while wearing them.

She put them on. The shorts wouldn't button and her fat thunder thighs looked liked they were gonna burst through them. The shirt was so small it couldn't contain her belly flab from poking out of the bottom.

After much hesitation she went and got my pizza. I was knackered so for all I know she went straight to her car and got a jumper. But the fact is I laid down the law and made her *** get me my pizza.

I only ended up eating two slices anyway. She ate the rest.
10 years

Making a fat girl work out

Layla wrote:
[quote]muscleslovescurves wrote:
This is gold... I'm an ex-Ironman competitor and ex-competitive kickboxer who knows a LOT about training and nutrition.... anyone out there want a workout?? Lol[/quote

me me me

Layla,

look at the size of you. You wouldn't last five minutes.

Better off just parking your big butt on the sofa and watching Game of Thrones with a pint of vanilla bean ice cream.

You're a butterbean Layla. A rotund round mound of blubber that is only going to get heavier and heavier with time. Give up this idea that you can work out like the average girl. For your *** a work out is waddling to the fridge and back. Heck, you get out of breath just waddling down the supermarket aisle.
11 years

Turning into a fat girl

red8grey wrote:
Come on.

Really?

This is like poorly conceived weight gain fiction without any of the effort to actually write.

'omg im so fat and my fit feeder is making fatterrrr'

well she has photos that show she is a little butterball in the making so why are you complaining?
11 years
12345   loading