Making a fat girl work out

i guess this could be filed under sub/dom.

I used to love watching my fat girlfriend try to work off some of her pounds. She hated to work out. She was just so lazy. But once she got up to 300 lbs I told the fat porker that it was time she shed some of her excess blubber.

Now and then i'd make her get on my treadmill. Of course, she would get winded after like 5 minutes and then want off it.

So, i told her we were going to play a game and explained the rules to her. I told her i would give her 2 months to lose 10 lbs. If at the end of 2 months if she had not lost 10 lbs then i would make her go into a Krispy Kreme donut shop during peak hours(morning time when they are busiest) and order two dozen donuts. And then i said, and here was the caveat; she had to wear an outfit of my choosing.

Well two months went by and she was still 300 lbs. She didn't lose a lb. She didn't want to. She was looking forward to this day as much as i was.

So the day came and i pulled out an outfit that fit her when was much much smaller. It was a white top and a pair of daisy duke jean shorts. She put them on and she was absolutely bursting out of them. The white top looked like a crop top on her and she had a thick roll of belly fat that was exposed and bounced around while she walked. Not only that the shirt was so small on her it couldn't hide the the rolls of fat she had under her breasts. I don't know how she was able to squeeze into the daisy dukes but her flabby ass was hanging out of them and her thick thunder thighs were totally exposed.

So we get to the donut shop and its packed with people. We're sitting in the car and i reach over and give her fat a good jiggle and she is totally about to orgasm. But then she says she cant do it; its too embarrassing etc. I say that is the point. She's sitting there and getting turned on and then finally gets out of the car and walks inside the donut shop.

I watch her walk in and she's absolutely bursting out of her clothes with her fat jiggling and bouncing all over. She was walking so fast her rolls under her titties were slapping off her big fat roll that hung over her waistband.

I enter the donut shop right after he and stand behind her. I'm not sure if people think i'm with her or not but everyone is staring at her, some with their mouths wide open. We get to the front and she orders two dozen donuts and the girl behind the counter tries not to make eye contact. A few workers notice her and there is some laughter that can be heard and some audible snickering. No one actually says anything mean but some girl who was behind us in line said "seriously?" when she heard my gf order two dozen. Then someone said "Oh hell no" and then we just waited as the counter girl filled up two boxes of donuts. My gf started to sweat and i could see the look on her face was that of humiliation. She would make the slightest movement and her fat would jiggle and bounce up and down. She was in serious danger of just bursting through all her clothes.

On the drive back to our apartment my gf pleasured herself (while eating a donut). When we got back to our apartment i put her through one hell of a work out. Then i made her stuff herself with donut after donut until she burst out of her clothes.
11 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

PeachyJean wrote:
Mine isn't too crazy.

I'd have a fit, athletic, chiseled guy drag me to the gym. He give me the hardest workout of my life. I'd be drenched in sweat and my muscles would be screaming in pain.

Then we'd go home and he'd stuff me with super rich chocolate cake until I could barely move.

All that hard work for nothin' smiley

mine too. lets do this smiley
11 years

Fetishes

i like to put a fat girl into a perilous situation. One that she cannot get out of. Or one that she will have to eat her way out of.

This usually means bondage. It never gets old tying up a fat girl and shaking and jiggling all her fat while teasing her. What's she gonna do about it? She can't get away. "Want to be untied? Well eat this slice of cheesecake first." Once she eats it "Oh did i say slice ? i meant the whole cake"

and i agree a dom feeder has to be strong. An ex-gf of mine went from 180 to 300 lbs. I was able to handle her until she got up to 270 ish. Then her bulk was starting to get the best of me. So I started to work out a lot and i put on a lot of muscle. She would try to throw her weight around when she was 300 lbs but i was strong enough to coral her.
11 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I have some experience with force-feeding with an ex-gf

We found that it was difficult to do when she was laying in bed and strapped down. So instead i installed bdsm restraints into the wall and would bind her to the wall standing up. Then i'd stand over her with a tube and funnel and make her chug down the liquid.

The whole time she was naked and i would shake and jiggle all her fat. By the time she got up to 280 lbs her lower stomach roll would sway back and forth with even the slightest nudge. This girl was so jiggly. Even her upper arm fat would jiggle when she pretended to try to free herself from the restraints. The whole time i would tease her.

Then we bought a fun house mirror that made her look wider and shorter. She'd be restrained to the wall, chugging down the fattening liquid, her flabby fat shaking and jiggling all over, and staring into that mirror that made her look massive.
11 years

Understanding humilation

the whole turn-on from getting fat fetish is anchored in humiliation. In our society fat is not the ideal and we are cultured into thinking it is something to be ashamed of.

i think for a lot of people humiliation is the root fantasy and weight gain is just a means to that end.

But just because someone has the weightgain/humiliation fantasy it doesn't mean that calling them a tubby pig will turn them on. I think what is more thrilling for them is the ongoing narrative: packing on the pounds, people noticing, shirts and dresses tightening,fat bulging out and jiggling everywhere. And then there is the loss of control, the realization that they've reached a point where the pounds might really pile on and they won't be able to stop it.

It also helps in having someone who is an instigator to the fantasy, like an encourager who slyly orders the most fattening dessert on the menu for them,that verbally reminds them that they are getting fat, and that shakes and jiggles their extra pounds during intimate contact.

For some, its even more thrilling if the instigator exudes control and has a plan (real or imagined) for fattening them up. But the end result of being fattened up is not so the person can parade around so others can see the new and improved version of them. It has much more to do with how embarrassing for them it would be for others to see what a fat porker they've become.
11 years

Good eating challenges

well if you really want to pile on the pounds start eating a pint of ice cream and two slices of cake every night.
11 years

Can thin get really fat?

it's more difficult but thin girls can become really fat.

there are certain body types that are just more fat receptive. For instance women that carry weight in their hips, thighs, and upper arms. These kinds of girls gain weight easily and have high fat potential.

thin girls can get really fat but i think its harder to go from thin with low body mass to fat. First, I would suggest going from thin to adding muscle then getting fat.

I knew a girl that was thin - 5'7 125 and then got into fitness and light weight lifting. She put on some muscle and had thick legs and toned upper arms. Every time i saw her she seemed to be in more tip top shape until eventually you would have thought she was some kind of athlete. She was thick all over but it was firm and toned with muscle. Anyways, years later i saw her and all the muscle had turned to fat. She had big bingo wings, a big ass, thunder thighs, and a big flabby belly that looked so jiggly. I was pretty amazed that she was once that skinny girl i knew. So it is possible.
11 years

Young girl with some questions

just keep it to yourself. There's no need to tell friends and family. Your friends and family probably have their own private kinks. I doubt any of them feel the need to tell anyone else.I certainly wouldn't want anyone telling me.
11 years

Looking 4 fat girl to tease

I'm a dominant male looking for a chubby or fat girl to fatten up more and humiliate.

i'm 5' 10 175 and in very good shape. You should be shorter than me and soft and open to being fattened up more and then teased for it.

pm me and then we'll go from there.
11 years

All my girlfriends get fat

let me just be clear. With my gf that got really fat there was no "secret feeding." She got fat because even though she wouldn't admit it, she actually enjoyed it.

there was no sinister plan of mine to get her fat against her will. Please people...this stuff does not happen in the real world. For one, I would mention to her all the time that she was getting fat and to lay off the sweets.

lastly...i think it's hilarious that one of the people in this thread that is calling me out actually started a topic called "the benefits of immobility." Seriously? And I'm the creep here?

Also..another person that condemned me has on her profile that she is not into feeder/feedee stuff at all. OK then..why the hell are you reading the weight gain forum?

i'd also like to add that just because you may consider more subtle fattening to be against some non-existent code of conduct doesn't make it so.
11 years
2345   loading