Male hetero feeder in massachusetts looking for female feedee for irl meeting

Hey all, I'm a male feeder looking for an IRL feedee to grow to love (in both ways) and cherish in the mass area to meet up with, no online stuff plz(too many bad experiences with just online female feedees)
1 year

New england meetup

Baba Yaga:
Would a Saturday work for everyone when the time comes?

Saturday or late friday would work for me, any other time i couldn't go

JohnnyRocket:
When I was recently at db they only carded when I ordered a drink. Fwiw

Ok, in that case i can go
4 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

As a male feeder, i'd be down, albeit i'd like some more specifics, mass guy speaking here.
4 years

New england meetup

While i would like to go to this, i'm 20, so drinks would be off the table in a legal sense, i'm in mass so this sounds like something to look forward to, although it would be my first time meeting anyone else with this fetish irl
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Lurker who mainly comes here for the stories but is interested in getting more into the community
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Miranda00:
My fantasy... I am a very good looking woman. Fit, trained, Well educated. Still, my dream is a hole other story. The thougt of giving myself to a man who would like me to transform. To make me to the girl of his dream. To control. To tell me right from wrong. Just the thougt of letting go is making me crazy. Probably it will stay in my Dreams. ..But it's ok. Just let me have my fantasies. I dream and enjoy every single moment of them. Some Day.. maybe..I will meet The man of my dreams. A man who enjoy a submissiv woman who would do everything to please her man..... I will continue dreaming.. Maybe someday U will be there

You seem like my type of girl smiley
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

It is the end of the world, we are in a fallout-esque vault in which i am the overseer, and my benefactors want to research how to make a natural body armor for people, thusly, the people running the facility want me to fatten the population and get the accustomed to being fat, which will come with them being lazy and (knowing me) horny, it will be slow, but like a piece of art i would shape them in the image i wished, and they will be immobile fuckable fatties. With every accomodation necessary to make sure my residents would never move a single inch, the only thing moving is their jaw and mouth. Sounds like a slice of heaven to me, and i know some agree with me there smiley
6 years

New rp room :)

I've noticed a lack of wg rp chatrooms yet everyone wants one, so i said "hey, what the heck?" and made one. If you want to join the link is here
us19.chatzy.com/73075611881794
The only rule is If you want to be a jerk in an group rp in the main chat, then tell us before hand in (this type of chat) or else i will ban you on the spot.
These will develop of course if people bend things in the wrong way
See you soon smiley
7 years