Fun morning fat reminders

Waking up, stomach rumbling cause it's hungry. The strain of getting out of bed. The walk to the kitchen. The feeling of plobing down hard and feeling my belly hit the table and my ass hit the back. Then the growing hunger cause i havent eatten eat and just need to cause it hurts
3 years

New york stuffing party

Might be interested, would need some more details etc. We should plan a post covid one!
3 years

Into slobs?

I enjoy the slob lifestyle myself thou i dont go fully overboard. I have days where I'll stay home and just watch tv and hang around the house without a care in the world. Messes everywhere etc. Then I have days im more clean and normal. I still get weekly pedi/mani and I shower most days because I like to be clean but I def can go a few days at times of not caring at all.
3 years

What’s the most ice cream you’ve ever eaten

a large ice creme cake, or a gallon of cookie dough
3 years

Cake shake, did i do it right?

dont use sugar free , some sugar free stuff are a laxative
3 years

Into slobs?

[quote]Whoploc wrote:
I definitely find some aspects of a girl being kind of a slob very sexy/turn ons. I love the idea of her getting lazier and lazier the bigger she got and getting messier and messier as a result. Food/candy wrappers & containers spread around her after days of continual stuffing/gorging. Belching and slurping food down as fast as she can, caysing Her increasingly too small shirts to be stained with grease and crumbs, while sweating and breating heavily at the slightest exertion.

I definitely wouldn't mind a girl who didnt mind pigging out like this, i'd be happy bring the food to cause the mess and just as happily clean up all the empty wrappers

GrowingLoveHandles:
How about a slob feedee who is also a dom, constantly telling you to keep things cleaned up while she is messy! Perhaps making you clean her many times a day, and berating you for not keeping up with the "housework" of keeping her in a clean environment, all the while making huge messes all about?[/quote

That sums my life up some right there
3 years

Death feedists

With the right person this is extremely hot. I could see myself getting to this point later in life, right now im enjoying my gaining and living life but once im abit older why not. Just leave me on the sofa all day with food to crame in while I watch tv all day long
4 years

Car stuffing

Oliver Hardy:
Yes I love that. Quarterpounders, fries with double mayo and shakes are my favorites at McD. Best thing is to have a decent amount of those, then drive back in and order a truckload of chicken nuggets and McFlurry's while the empty wrappers are still visible on the passengers seat. The look on the face of the employee that serves you is priceless 😄

I always have trash from previous meals on the passager seats, this is normal for me. Even the look when i toss the empty soda cup out the holders to grap with my chubby hands the fully filled new large one or shake
4 years

Fat sex better?

Def better. Had some this past weekend with a 400lbish guy. it take ssome moving around but OMG its so good.
5 years

Difficulties of 300+ pound body and how can a partner help?

It depends on fitness along with weight and height. I know fit 300plus guys and ones that can barely walk around.
5 years
2345   loading