Doctor who

Mattachu wrote:
I'm looking forward to the series later this year, so hopefully they can wrap up some of the threads that've been running through the last two series
Plus, speaking of Daleks, the newly designed, colourful Daleks haven't really played much of a role in the series yet, have they? Would be interesting to see them and how their different roles work

I heard a rumour that they're dumping the new Daleks and going back to the classic look. Mainly because most fans apparently think they're rubbish and look like Dalek Teletubbies... smiley
12 years

Say something nice...

She is infectiously confident in herself, she plays the ukelele and loves Daleks! What's not to like? smiley
12 years

Many people like you fat...

Looking back I know I've been a FA from an early age, and I certainly grew up thinking I was a total freak because of my preferences.

Whilst I would agree that the "cookie cutter" image remains pervasive, on the other hand I was chatting earlier to one of the older members of this site and she was commenting wistfully that she wished a place like FF had existed when she was 20 - there simply wasn't really a positive haven for the plus-sized and their admirers. Therefore whilst things are still difficult, it does at least seem to be more acceptable than it was.

Being a part of the FF community has helped confirm and affirm what I already felt deep down - that I am proudly and unashamedly a FA smiley
12 years

Doctor who

Voluptoraptor wrote:
I won't lie, I love Daleks. They have the best quotes.

"Would you care for some tea?"
12 years

Fat girl dancing hiphop

She's inspirational. I'm seriously impressed.
12 years

Valentines day

Layla wrote:
I DID WHAT WAS PLANNED AND IT WAS AMAZING

rose petals give it such a sensual feel

I couldn't afford rose petals this year. I had to make do with used tea bags.
12 years

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Rum & Raisin
Phish Food
Belgian Chocolate
Seaweed (only ever found it in one strange little cafe on Crete)
12 years

Television faves

Hmmm. Life On Mars (UK Version), Sherlock, Doctor Who, CSI (Las Vegas), Whitechapel, Blackadder (yes, old but has it really been bettered?), Miranda (wonderfully old-fashioned), Mad Dogs, Being Human.
12 years

Favourite album?

CLANG!!!! Niiiiiice smileysmiley
12 years

Say something nice...

This guy is so cool he's practically the Arctic smiley
12 years
12345   loading