So what else we got?

Right. Here we go. <takes deep breath>

Weight gain, forced feeding, bondage, mummification, caging/confinement, cow play, pig play, age play, diapers, pregnancy, degradation, non-public humiliation, scent, smoking, queening/smothering (clothed), watersports, hypnosis, hoods/gags; a slew of clothing related fetishes including panties (primarily briefs), spandex anything, girdles, pantyhose/tights, satin, latex...

Well that's not everything but it's a pretty concise list.
14 years

Gaining contracts?

Is anyone else tittilated by weight gain contracts? That is, some kind of written arrangement between a feeder and feedee that dictates what the feedee will eat, how much weight must be gained, even changes in lifestyle or appearance, perhaps bdsm activities, and so forth. It could be as simple as saying that someone will eat something fattening every day for however many weeks or months, to as complex as controlling what someone wears or what activities they must do or can't do. I've always been fascinated by them to the point where I'm not sure I could willingly gain much without one. I tend to compose a lot of them for different scenarios, as both a fantasy outlet and a writing exercise (though most of the ones I write are little more extreme than I would actually consent to).

Of course, such contracts can't be legally enforced, but the point is that they set out what is expected by both parties, and the ideal goals and durations of the arrangement, in black and white. Adhering to one would mostly be a matter of honor, with a loss of trust and faith if it was broken. And, at least for me, agreeing to one is basically an act of submission. Perhaps because it psychologically prevents me from stopping even if I freak out a little and would otherwise be tempted to quit and not see it through.

Is anyone else interested in the use of contracts as a part of feeding, or even written one?
14 years

Coke and mentos

I don't know how effective that'd really be... the reaction is caused mainly by the surface of mint mentos rapidly causing the release of co2 from the soft drink as it drops inside the bottle. But I'd think the pitted surface of a mento would very quickly smooth out in the stomach, and most of the gas in the soft drink would be released during the act of swallowing, before it even got to the stomach to interact with your mento. I think most any bloating would be a result of chugging a whole lot of soft drink and have very little to do with any mentos you've swallowed.
15 years

Question on gaining...

Yeah, I think that the risk might be part of the thrill of it for me: the knowledge that an experimental or just-for-fun gain of 10 or 20 pounds might get out of control and you might actually gain 30 or 50 before you can stop. The whole time experiencing a mixture of the excitement of the gaining and physical changes, the worry about not knowing when it'll stop, and an anxiety that what was supposed to be a small, easily-lost gain could be turning into something permanent.
15 years

How fat will you be

Well, for me it's all about meeting the goals a feeder sets for me, while having little or no actual input of my own. That's the dream, anyway. Tho, if I was interested in gaining on my own, I always pictured my first goal as reaching 280 (which would officially make me 'morbidly obese' according to my BMI), with my ultimate goal being somewhere around 350 to 400.
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I'm not sure which a nice saggy apron falls under, I guess rolls lol.
Especially when you can see the outline of the lower belly through a pair of pants... the stretch of fabric going from thigh to belly. Oooo.
15 years

Are there bbw transexuals?

Ikissedagirl wrote:
i dunno of any bbw trnsexual websites but there are some members on this site who are trans bbw

There are. I'm one of em, lol
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Someone started calling me Gertrude years ago as sort of a tease, cause it kinda sounds like an plump older lady's name and I guess that's how they saw me. I suppose I act like that sometimes. Since then it just grew on me and now I use it myself.
15 years
123   loading