Forcefeeding/being forcefed

Force fed with a funnel until my tummy was so tight. Waddling around with my clothes barely fitting. Parading me in front of his friends, then back to the funnel chair until the buttons pop off my clothes...
4 years

Share your dark fantasies

I want to get hypnotized but not know it and stuff my face while sleepwalking but not know it and not realize it until my clothes start getting tighter and tighter and I wake up in a nightgown one morning as tight as a sausage casing. There's no way to stop because I don't know I'm hypnotized!
4 years

Bump up

How do I bump up a story I wrote three years ago and just added new chapters. Is there a way?
5 years

Inflation techniques?

I'd say a couple tbsp baking soda to 4 oz of water. Then I chugged pepsi. It was weird and I didn't bloat as much as I thought I would but it felt seriously cool.
6 years

Inflation techniques?

I've tried baking soda and water, then chugged diet pepsi afterwards. Didn't get huge but could definitely feel a change.
6 years

Bloating/ stuffing quickly

What is a cake shake?
6 years

New inflation method omg

I want to do this while I'm sitting at my desk at work and literally have it be noticeable but no dice. Can't do it!
6 years

Better than mentos/coke!

I tried it today after work. Did nothing for me.
7 years

Expanding foods

I've always wondered if dry oatmeal or rice or bread dough would work - it would take longer than instant potatoes but wouldn't it be cool to have the gradual growth during the day and feel your clothes tighten so by the end of the day you felt like you completed something big?
7 years

Female 'inflationists'

I love watching others be inflated and would love to try it but I'm afraid.
7 years
12   loading