Out in public as a fatty!

LargerGentleman:
I've stumbled onto 'realistic' fat suits for use in hospital training. If you wore them under appropriate-sized clothing you'd look really good. The only problem with them is that they're SUPER expensive!

lovestuffing:
Ohh interesting!

Interesting, yes! Over $1100 worth of interesting? Not so much. Here's the URL for the official website: simusuit.com/manikin-obesity-suits.html
6 years

Fatter man:
I would do it if I had the guarantee that I do not have too much sloppiness. Maybe buying a professional costume.

I've stumbled onto 'realistic' fat suits for use in hospital training. If you wore them under appropriate-sized clothing you'd look really good. The only problem with them is that they're SUPER expensive!
6 years

Sounds like a good time. In my experience though there's ONE problem with going out looking nice and big: The next time you go out, you want to be BIGGER...
6 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Hmmm, an intriguing question. If this was a realistic situation, I'd definitely go for #3: I'd definitely want a romantic relationship.

In a fantasy situation? #4, absolutely. But why stop at only one? I'd see myself as a sort of plus-sized later James Bond/60's Batman-style villain, with a gaggle of cute henchgirls to act on my evil schemes and bring me snacks smiley
6 years

Extreme padding?

Going grocery shopping when I looked this big proved to be a bit of a mistake, as I had an unconscious urge to 'stay in character' and wound up buying a lot of junk food...
7 years

Extreme padding?

Heh heh, just for a bit of fun I 'bulked up' a bit and went out for some late-night grocery shopping. As they say 'pics or it didn't happen, so I got a shot before I headed out. you can see it in my profile...
7 years

You know your fat when...

-you've intentionally used your stomach as a shelf.

-you go through the drive-thru for a quick snack...while you're on the way to another restaurant.

-you look at your belly in the mirror and your only thought is 'Hmm, plenty of room for improvement.'
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Collanzo:
right now mainly League of legends and Black desert online

Really! How is Black desert? I'certainly heard some good things...
7 years

So what games are you playing?

Just finished up with a game of League of Legends, and at this very moment I'm charging up my cell phone so I can go out and get some much-needed Ingress time in!
7 years

Why do you think there's not much bhm/ssbhm erotica?

Honestly I think it's a 'publisher loop': Publishers believe that X is the only thing that sells, so X is the only thing that gets produced.....so X is the only thing that sells.
7 years
12345   loading