When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Idk if they have the thumbs up, more like implicit consent. I don't really see a life of immobility without a serious decline in health.
5 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

How did you deal with waste products?
5 years

What's your favorite part of being obese?

I love just grazing the sides of my body in tight places. You ever just try to do your job but are constantly reminded of how obese you are? It's like that,
5 years

Women fat makers

Yes! Let's do it!
5 years

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

fivehundred:

because I'm a conventionally attractive woman, many men on this site just assume what I'm into and start talking , not to me, but AT ME. they could look at my profile and find out what I'm into, but they prefer to skip all that and just talk AT me in whatever way gets their little peckers woody.

I just really like this paragraph. It flows so well
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

Honestly, I wanna be 700lbs. i know I could do it, im already 310lbs, but I dont wanna do it w/o someone to take care of me.
5 years

"oh yeah i'm actually kinda fat"

I had one today. I had to walk around my working looking for a tool and after an hour I was just sweating up a storm. I'm always worried that my coworkers are watching and judging me
6 years

"oh yeah i'm actually kinda fat"

I had one today. I had to walk around my working looking for a tool and after an hour I was just sweating up a storm. I'm always worried that my coworkers are watching and judging me
6 years

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

Idk, it's not as sexy when you're forced to be fat. Something about wanti g it is what really makes it a turn on for me.
6 years

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

Idk, it's not as sexy when you're forced to be fat. Something about wanti g it is what really makes it a turn on for me.
6 years
23456   loading