What ideas turn you on?

Getting so fat that I can use my arms as pillows and my belly covering a King size bei
And entging 24/7
8 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

I thought a lot about it and I can only say my favourite fantasy.
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

At least 500 but 650 pounds would be perfect (maybe some pounds more wouldn't be wrong). I want to use my arms as pillows, my belly massive and eat nonstop
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Being kidnapped by a female feeder who helds me captive and force feeds me all day until I'm supersize so I can't escape her desires.
8 years

Favorite fat feature besides belly?

Love handles and squishy thighs
9 years

Female feeders- your opinion needed

It is about a dispute that I had with a friend of mine. She said women who like the ''strong'' type of men would prefer a big butt over a flabby, soft belly. I said that I would ask for the opinion of thecommunity, because I think it would be the belly if you had to decide between the both
9 years

Female feeders- your opinion needed

What do you think is sexier on a guy? A massive flabby belly or a really ***?
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

My goal would be at 650lbs minimum
9 years

Can i ask why?

I always had the wish to get soft and fat. At first I only thought about 300lbs but since I discovered this forum the idea ofbeing 650-720lbs now feels more normal. If my parents weren't such fat haters I would aredy be at 500+. I simply love to eat and the feeling of fat covering my body. Fat is in my opinion the ultimate beauty, and because I was fat when I was a kid and loved itsmiley. But now I only weigh under 140lbs smiley smiley.
9 years
12   loading